Sign for Digimon World Re:Digitalize decode!!!! For Western Release!

James-Sensei

http://www.change.org/petitions/namco-bandai-games-europe-america-localize-digimon-world-re-digitize-decode-for-3ds#supporters

Yeah yeah, I'm just getting the word around, cause Japan keeps playing it safe, in the gaming department, and keeping all the interesting stuff there. Plus another good title for the 3DS!

I heard that the guy who did the Devil Survivor games did the Art Work

Hell they could just keep the Jp VA and just translate the words!

Spread the word, and let the games that never be, be the ones that will be!

Edited by James-Sensei

There's a fan translation which is nearly completely done. According to the people working on it, all of the menus are 100% translated and the story is at 90%. They say the editting is at 20% though.

EDIT: And I'm dumb and realised that you're not talking about the PSP Re:Digitize.

Edited by Fezzdog

There's a fan translation which is nearly completely done. According to the people working on it, all of the menus are 100% translated and the story is at 90%. They say the editting is at 20% though.

EDIT: And I'm dumb and realised that you're not talking about the PSP Re:Digitize.

Well still a physical copy is a physical copy, and didn't you read my tag line?

Spread the word, and let the games that never be, be the ones that will be!

So what I mean by that is a legitimate copy of the game to come out to the Americas and Europe.

• 3 months later...

They updated this petition to include all future Digimon games, most notably the title that is coming out on the Vita, Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth. I'm excited and hope this petition amounts to something. #tenshineusedraise

The game will never come to this part of the world, unless the big guys (Namco/Bandai) take pity on the digi fans and another anime airs on Japan (A year or two) and they decide that due to the lack of interest in the card games and the ps2/Xbox games.

If you want to play the game, order one from Japan and a japanese 3ds (I don´t know if a 3ds of this place can run the game) Or, wait for a hack, wich is more secure.

The game will never come to this part of the world, unless the big guys (Namco/Bandai) take pity on the digi fans and another anime airs on Japan (A year or two) and they decide that due to the lack of interest in the card games and the ps2/Xbox games.

If you want to play the game, order one from Japan and a japanese 3ds (I don´t know if a 3ds of this place can run the game) Or, wait for a hack, wich is more secure.

This doesn't make much sense to me. :/ Also, the purpose of the whole petition is that this doesn't happen.

This doesn't make much sense to me. :/ Also, the purpose of the whole petition is that this doesn't happen.

I know it doesn´t make sense, but search the interviews and check it by yourself.