Imagine that you had your own evil organisation much like Team Rocket, and you were in the shoes of the Team Leader like Giovanni. What would your Team name be? Would you have a code-name? What would your ambition as an evil team be? Last question, what would your Pokémon team be?

There are 4 questions, so obviously there are 4 answers. You don't have to answer all the questions if you don't feel you can, but regardless, answering them in the order they've been set would make your answer more organised. Having everybody answer different questions in different orders would just disorganise the topic entirely, so I ask that you try to keep your answers organised when you do so. Here is the sort of layout I am expecting:

(Team Name. E.g Team Rocket)

(The name you would like your people to refer to you as, be it real or Codename. E.g. Cyrus)

(The ambition of your organisation. E.g. Capture Groudon and use it's power to expand the land.)

(Your team of Pokémon as an evil leader. Levels and move-sets are not necessary, but feel free to add them if you wish. Mega Evolution is optional too, but try to refrain from using multiple Mega Evolutions. Lysandre respected that despite having evil intentions, so I ask you to do the same as one evil leader to another.)

E.g.

Mienshao

(Insert move here)

(Insert move here)

(Insert move here)

(Insert move here)

Honchkrow

Pyroar

Gyarados

Seeing as I'm the one who's started this topic, it's only natural that I should answer these questions myself as an example of what I'm expecting from your answers. So, here's my answers:

Team Ascension

Ascension Boss Shadow

The ambition that I am striving to achieve as the ruler of Team Ascension is global domination. I aspire to do this by capturing the legendary Pokémon Arceus that created the world, and wielding it's divine powers to "encourage" both people and Pokémon to submit to my will. All who co-operate and join Team Ascension before I achieve my goal will receive luxury for the rest of their lives, a guarantee from the boss himself. BUT, all who do NOT submit to Team Ascension shall leave this world, and will perish of age in a Dark Void that I shall use Darkrai to create. Any and all people and Pokémon seen as threats will be destroyed.

My Pokémon:

Hydreigon: Level 87

Draco Meteor

Dark Pulse

Surf

Roost

Garchomp: Level 85

Outrage

Earthquake

Rock Slide

Swords Dance

Tyranitar: Level 85

Stone Edge

Crunch

Earthquake

Superpower

Tyrantrum: Level 87

Head Smash

Dragon Claw

Giga Impact

Dragon Dance

Charizard (Mega Charizard X): Level 88

Flare Blitz

Outrage

Dragon Dance

Roost

Darkrai: Level 90

Dark Void

Nightmare

Dark Pulse

Psychic

Arceus (Once I fulfill my ambitions and obtain it): Level 100

Judgment

Hyper Beam

Extreme Speed

Recover

I look forward to hearing what you guys can come up with!

Edited by ShadowPulse

Team Death

My name: Death Boss Abyss Alice

Goal: To catch all legendary pokemons to become god myself. Kill anyone who gets in Team Death's way. The world will be under one god: me, leading the world into the Dark Age.

My Pokemon:

Gardevoir (Mega-Gardevior): level 79

Mismagius: level 81

Medicham: level 79

Milotic: level 80

Tyranitar: level 82

Froslass: level 80

Edited by Pokemon Princess

Team name: Team Radiant

Boss Name: Radiant Master Seishin

Goal: Once a peaceful monk, the leader of the Organization, Radiant, began questioning the world's power. Through all of his times, teaching new trainers the art of combat, he saw darkness in the hearts of many. At first, infuriated, then becoming corrupted, he gained a desire of a future where mankind was that of righteous power. It was then when Lugia had struck his Region, destroying coastal towns, his temple included. Filled with anger, he then realizes that Lugia will be the key towards his ambition. In order to test the strength of Humans and Pokemon, the monk, Seishin, formed an organization to capture the wrathful Lugia. By using the power of its storms, Seishin uses this to strike the world in terror, flooding Region after Region, while his followers, entranced by his conviction, began to save and watch over the world in the cover while causing those accidents.When the time comes, Seishin and Team Radiant shall show this world a new dawn...by destroying the weak and cowardly.

Lugia-Level 90 Multiscale

-Psyshock

-Aeroblast

-Hydro Pump

-Roost

After Lugia

Togekiss-Level 85 Serene Grace

-Flamethrower

-Air slash

-Roost

-Nasty Plot

Starmie-Level 85 Natural Cure

-Hydro Pump

-Thunderbolt

-Ice Beam

-Recover

Garchomp-Level 87 Rough Skin

-Earthquake

-Dragon Claw

-Fire Fang

-Swords Dance

Houndoom-Level 84 Flash Fire

-Sucker Punch

-Fire Blast

-Dark Pulse

-Thunder Fang

Heliolisk-Level 87 Dry Skin

-Thunderbolt

-Surf

-Volt Switch

-Grass Knot

M-Lucario- Level 89 Adaptability

-Aura Sphere

-Dark Pulse

-Flash Cannon

-Nasty Plot

Edited by Lunar081

Team Swag.
My name: Swag Master Arom.
Goal: To be the strongest and the most powerful organization of the pokemon world. And for that we will capture only the strongest pokemon on earth to be used for our own villanous purposes... We want yo' money, yo' pokes, yo' lands, HELL EVERYTHING!! and we will be doing it... With Swag~
Mah' team:
Shiny Metagross lvl. 79 <-- Pure Swag
Zapdos lvl. 80
Swampert lvl. 80
Gengar lvl. 82
Salamance lvl. 84
Blaziken ( Mega-Blaziken) lvl. 85

zj079hf.png:
We'll conquer your world... With Swag~

Team Kawaii

Kawaii Leader Banana/Kanade

Goal: To engulf the world in kawaii and get rid of anything not meeting our (meaning my) standards.

My Team:

Skitty Lv. 100

Return

Sucker Punch

Thunder Wave

Fake Out

Abomasnow (mega) Lv. 82

Blizzard

Giga Drain

Earthquake

Ice Shard

Renuiclus Lv. 75

Trick Room

Psychic

Shadow Ball

Recover

Whimsicott Lv. 75

Subsitute

Leech Seed

Toxic

Psychic

Lilligant Lv. 75

Petal Dance

Quiver Dance

Sleep Powder

Hidden Power (Ice)

Vanilluxe Lv. 75

Freeze-Dry

Flash Cannon

Toxic

Explosion

Edited by personwithbanana9870

Team Swag. How did I not think of that?

But where is Scrafty? It's only the Hoodlum Pokémon.

He's in the party of my top member of my Team. We just call him... ''The Red Swag''

9iUvsIM.png:

Hell yeah, man... Prepare your anuses, weaklings.

Team Hellbringer

Name: Team Hellbringer "Ascended Leader" Celestial

Goal: Perfection. People rot this world with their foul and fullish actions. Our team is made of people that believe they are perfect beings or "Ascended" (thus my tittle).

Our goal is to eliminate everyone that can harm his surroundings, or is idiot enough to not understand common truth, OUR TRUTH.

Backstory: Celestial was always overlooked because he couldn't get things done, and he was ultimately negleted by everyone. Years later, he wants to payback everyone by being the perfect being he always dreamed of , that way every single person would bow to him and do as he says. This will be like heaven for the leader as he will achieve self joy like he never had. After seeing that his plan can go well as he is quite smart, he begins his organisation not only to let people know about his excistance, but also to capture the Legendary Rayquaza believing that with such weapon under his control no one will ever be able to put up a fight against him.

Pokemon :

Crobat lvl 87
Acrobatics
Cross Poison

X-Scissor

Brave Bird

Garchomp lvl 85

Earthquake
Dragon Claw
Outrage
Stone Edge

Greninja (Protean) lvl 90

Surf

Dark Pulse

Ice Beam

Extrasensory

Reuniclus lvl 87

Recover
Psyshock
Shadow Ball
Focus Blast

M-Gengar lvl 89

Shadow Ball
Sludge Bomb
Dazzling Gleam

Thunderbolt

Rayquaza lvl 90 (Shiny)

Outrage

Earthquake

Dragon Dance

Fly

Edited by Celestial

Team Waylayer

Goal: Eliminate the need for gyms, badges, the elite four, and the champion. The title of "Master" and dreams of becoming the best are a hindrance to actually achieving that end: the Pokemon League requires you to be the very best, but not everyone can be. Therefore, if no one can dictate who is the best, then no one will realize that this team is actually the best >: D

Leader: Waylayer Kozan

Metagross: Lvl. 70
Meteor Mash
Psychic
Bullet Punch
Hyper Beam

Heatran: Lvl. 67
Magma Storm
Stone Edge
Iron Head
Dig

Excadrill: Lvl. 67
Earthquake
Swords Dance
Rock Slide
Shadow Claw

Bisharp: Lvl. 68
Hone Claws
Iron Defense
Guillotine
Double Team

Skarmory: Lvl. 68
Spikes
Roost
Whirlwind
Stealth Rock

Aggron (Mega): Lvl 73
Heavy Slam
Dragon Claw
Stone Edge
Superpower

Name: Team Sand

Leader: Professor Ironwood (play on words and accurate to naming structure!)

Goal: To spread the deserts of each region and allow the Pokemon found in them to flourish and grow while the weak forest-roaming Pokemon fall, all the while unraveling the secrets to obtaining the mighty Regirock and unraveling the secrets of Mirage Tower and taking over the mostly-desert region of Orre (namedrop).

Minion Pokemon

Donphan Lvl: 25-30
Drillbur Lvl: 25-30

Wooper Lvl: 25-30

Krokorok Lvl: 30-32
Gabite: Lvl: 30-32

Admin Pokemon

Palpitoad Lvl: 36-38
Onix Lvl: 34-38
Excadrill Lvl: 38-40
Cladol Lvl: 36-38

Rhydon Lvl: 44

Ironwood's Pokemon

Flygon Lvl: 70

Ability: Levitate

Hold: Life Orb
-Earthquake
-Outrage
-Roost
-Superpower

Lucario Lvl: 70
Ability: Steadfast
Hold: Salac Berry
-Aura Sphere
-Dark Pulse
-Calm Mind
-Substitute

Aegislash Lvl: 72

Ability: Stance Change
Hold: Shell Bell

-Swords Dance

-King's Shield

-Sacred Sword

-Shadow Sneak

Aggron Lvl: 74

Ability: Heavy Weight OR Filter

Hold: Aggronite
-Head Smash
-Heavy Slam
-Substitute
-Toxic

Steelix Lvl: 76

Ability: Sturdy

Hold: Leftovers
-Stealth Rock
-Earthquake
-Gyro Ball
-Roar

Post E4 (because they made everyone VS-able after E4 in most recent games) Re-encounter Addition

Entire Team raised 10 levels
Flygon
Lvl: 80
Lucario Lvl: 80
Aegislash Lvl: 82
Aggron Lvl: 84
Steelix Lvl: 86

Regirock Lvl: 90

Ability: Clear Body
Hold: Leftovers
-Curse
-Rock Slide
-Rest
-Sleep Talk

Had to add the Post E4, since it's likely some punk/punkette will arrive and stop the team's dream. Seems that's the story with every "Team" in Pokemon history.

I'd be the leader of Team Divination.

Our goal is to connect with the hearts and souls with everyone, and control every single one of them for our own greed.

My code name is "Slick". No one knows my real name, and don't expect me to go down easily.

My followers will mainly use Pokemon in the Amorphous Egg Group.

They'll mainly have the Gastly, Ralts, Shuppet, Solosis, Frillish, Litwick, Phantump, and Pumpkaboo Family.

As for me, I have a personal team of my own.

I'll fight you at least 3 times like most Pokemon antagonists. And this will be my team.

Sableye lvl 40 Prankster

Recover

Shadow Claw

Sucker Punch

Night Shade

Eeletrik lvl 40 Levitate

Thunderbolt

Volt Switch

Acid

Charge Beam

Haunter lvl 42 Levitate

Night Shade

Psychic

Shadow Punch

Sucker Punch

My second encounter I will bring me an old partner I've known for a long time.

Sableye lvl 55 Prankster

Recover

Wil-O-Wisp

Shadow Claw

Night Shade

Eeletrik lvl 55 Levitate

Thunderbolt

Volt Switch

Acid Spray

Charge Beam

Gengar lvl 57 Levitate

Night Shade

Psychic

Dark Pulse

Focus Blast

Mawile lvl 58 Sheer Force

Sucker Punch

Rough Play

Iron Head

Return

On the final encounter, yes, I will have a Mega Pokemon, and another partner.

Sableye lvl 65 Prankster

Recover

Wil-o-wisp

Sucker Punch

Shadow Claw

Eeletross lvl 66 Levitate

Volt Switch

Flamethrower

Acid Spray

Thunder

Tyranitar lvl 67 Unerve

Outrage

Stone Edge

Dragon Dance

Iron Head

Gengar lvl 67 Levitate

Shadow Ball

Focus Blast

Destiny Bond

Dark Pulse

Mega Mawile lvl 69 Huge Power

Play Rough

Sucker Punch

Iron Head

Return

Edited by Slicster

This looks like fun :)

Name: Team Liberator

Leader: Martin (a reference to both Martin Luther and Martin Luther King)

Goal: Essentially the same as Team Plasma's, but a bit further. They believe that Pokemon are suffering under human domination and that huge cities like Castelia City and Lumiose City are unnatural and a blight on the world. They believe that human expansion is only causing misery and want to stop humanity's progression into destroying habitats which are rightfully the homes of Pokemon.

Grunt Pokemon

Quagsire Lvl: 22-35

Loudred Lvl: 25-30

Haunter Lvl: 25-30

Krokorok Lvl: 30-32

Crustle: Lvl: 30-32

Admin Pokemon

Snorlax Lvl: 35-42

Gengar Lvl: 32-40

Togekiss Lvl: 35-42

Heracross Lvl: 38-45

Krookodile Lvl: 32-40

Cloyster Lvl: 35-45

Martin's Pokemon

Rotom-W Lvl: 78

Ability: Levitate

Hold: Chesto Berry

-Volt Switch

-Hydro Pump

-Will-O-Wisp

-Rest

Genesect Lvl: 80

Ability: Download

Hold: Choice Scarf

-U-turn

-Ice Beam

-Iron Head

-Extreme Speed

Adopted both of these Pokemon after destroying rival teams. They eventually became figureheads for the team and represent humanity's selfishness (with Rotom embodying humanity's laziness and Genesect being resurrected for Plasma's own ends without any regards for Genesect's own feelings).

Roserade Lvl: 72

Ability: Natural Cure

Hold: Life Orb

-Leaf Storm

-Sludge Bomb

-Shadow Ball

-Rest

Martin marvels at how Roserade is both so beautiful (she's a rose) yet so deadly (she's poison-type).

Garchomp Lvl: 74

Ability: Sand Veil

Hold: Yache Berry

-Swords Dance

-Dragon Claw

-Earthquake

-Iron Head

Martin uses Garchomp more because of how much he admires the Pokemon's majesty.

Tyranitar Lvl: 73

Ability: Sand Stream

Hold: Assault Vest

-Crunch

-Pursuit

-Stone Edge

-Superpower

Tyranitar's Sand Stream ability embodies Martin's ideals that nature should always be Number 1.

Chandelure Lvl: 72

Ability: Flash Fire

Hold: Choice Scarf

-Fire Blast

-Shadow Ball

-Hidden Power Ice

-Energy Ball

Represents Martin's need for vengeance against humanity for what they've done to the planet and Pokemon in general.

I'll spoiler the villainous team for Pokemon Sigil here because it's one I made myself.

The Fallen

The fallen is a multi-racial (remember Pokemon Sigil takes place in an alternate universe) group of bandits, murderers, and pillagers who plague the world in search for three pendants that are rumored to hold the power of Sigil. One of the pendants is confirmed to be in their possession, another, being held by the enigmatic Flying Leader Sakido, but the third has not been found, and does not actively radiate any known energy.

They only operate during the night, but recent attacks have been made during the day inside buildings. They are responsible for the destruction of several cities in development and the deaths of several people, including the first Ice Leader, Rainier. The League has set up zones around several areas that only permit those with a certain amount of badges to enter, primarily around gyms and the Pokemon League itself, but some places have been sealed completely so that only champions can enter. But lately, even these sealed areas have been breached by The Fallen, who carve their signature maroon "F" on to walls. Nothing has been reported to have been taken from these sites, but they are often left in ruin. Blue flames are often found when the damage is done, burning for weeks. The Fire Leader, and league champion, Cameron denies any possible involvement in this, despite his somehow permanently mega evolved Charizard X. Given that Cameron rarely strays from his Colosseum for more than a few hours at a time, it is highly unlikely he would be involved.

No one knows anything about who might be the leader of the fallen. Captured members only say one name when asked about their leader: "Son of Another". Dragon Leader Listar says he might have a lead on who the leader is and heads the effort to stop the Fallen once and for all.

Rogue

He goes by Tempest, but no one knows his true name.

They have a rather cliche goal: world domination. However, their methods are much different than previous teams. They stay hidden and do small but effective strikes instead of large public sieges. They aim to achieve these goals by installing agents in positions of power. Tempest, for example, is on the path to becoming the champion, however under an alternate pseudonym. Rogue is particularly brutal and are not afraid to kill and destroy. They have already committed multiple assassinations of high ranking officials and planted bombs in several important buildings. They go in at night, accomplish their mission, then destroy the building the next day, removing all evidence. Officials know these operations where all done by one organization, but have almost no intelligence beyond that. They aren't planning to capture any legendary Pokemon, but if the need arises, they have the capabilities to do so.

Grunts or Agents as they are called, are few in number, as the organization is relatively small, but still very capable trainers. They tend to use darker and more sinister Pokemon, but still have balanced teams. They tend to have three to four Pokemon.

All Pseudo-legendaries and their Preevolutions except for Dragonite and Goodra

Magnezone and Preevolutions

Gengar and Preevolutions

Feralagator and Preevolutions

Umbreon

Honchkrow and Preevolutions

Just to name a few. Basically any aggressive, dark, or sinister Pokemon

Leaders or the Four Shadows as they are called, and black agents use the same kind of team as the Agents.

Tempest

Garchomp

Skarmory

Tyranitar

Scizor-M

Tentacruel

Hydrogeion

The teams rank structure is Tempest as the leader, then the Four Shadows, black agents and then agents. There are ten black agents and they command over the agents and receive orders from the Four Shadows. They run they're own missions but they are smaller and not as important compared to the ones run by Tempest and the Shadows.

-------------------------------

Obviously this is meant for a very difficult game as even the agents use powerful Pokemon and most run competitively viable teams.

Edited by CobraKill

Team Crimson

Leader Tani

To use the obtain the legendary pokemon Kyurem to control the power of the legendary pokemon Reshiram and Zekrom to show the power of ideals to split the people of Kanto and Johto apart. Truth or Ideals? To fight against each other in a full scale war. To raise the weak and make the strong who abuse their power submit. To destroy the wicked society that is Kanto and Johto.

Back story: Tani was once the champion of Kanto and Johto. Kanto his birth place and Johto where he grew up. He saw that the challengers were using pokemon like tools and calling them worthless because their pokemon couldnt't beat him or his elite four. So he saw in the city of Goldenrod that people treated the weak and poor like crap. Bullying them. He later on went to visit family in Kanto. He visited Saffron city. It was just as bad, every where he went he saw pokemon being mistreated. Use like tools, then.....he snapped his kind and understanding heart overcomed by his hatred for society and his desire for justice.

Pokemon, but what could he do? One afternoon the news was on at his house. A school shooting had happened at his brother's school...... his brother was one of his victims...... Devastated and heart broken, his brother just turned 10 three weeks ago and had received his first pokemon, Chimchar. He never had the chance to name his pokemon. All that he had that was left from his brother was his Chimchar. Tani named the Chimchar August because that was when he and his brother were going to go on a journey to Sinnoh. He started to turn his thoughts into a goal. To destroy society. Starting with Kanto and Johto.

Eclipse the Charizard

Male

Trait: Blaze

lv 50(Wanna wifi battle? lol)

Item: I'm pretty sure you can guess.

Clementine the Dragonite

Female

Trait: Multiscale

lv 50

Item: Leftovers

August the Infernape

Male

Trait: Iron Fist

lv 50

Item: Metronome

Poliswag the Politoad

Female(I think.....)

Trait: Drizzle

lv 50

Item: Damp Rock

Kermit the Greninja

Male

Trait Protean

lv 50

Item: nothing

Bean the Blastoise

Male

Trait Rain Dish

lv 50

Item Shell Bell

I wanna test this team on somebody anyone?

• 2 weeks later...

We are the mysteries. We were black masks and use pokemon from around the world. We have 10 member. 5 are them you know as the former leaders of the teams but trust me when I say they have been remade. Are only goal is to kill everyone and claim the world. Are main base is unknown the only person that knows is me the leader. Just so you can take a guess of are power here is my team.

Just in case491.gifDarkrai (stolen from Tobias) Lvl 100

Just in case381.gifLatois (stolen from Tobias) Lvl 100

My team:

635.gifHydreigon Lvl 82

475.gif Gallade lvl 90

392.gif Infernape lvl 100

068.gif Machamp lvl 79

464f.gif Rhyperior lvl 76

376.gif Metagross lvl 100

If your wondering were that Tobias is check the Kanto volcano and go ahead and jump in yourself. Anyone who is stupid enough to face us go to the top of Mt moon and meet are agent for that region he will happily kill you.

Team name: Team Black Eye (name of an actual galaxy)

My name and title: Ex-Champion Andrell

Andrell's Backstory: Was the long time undefeated champion of the region until recently when he was forced to retire for reasons unknown to the general public (his organization).

Team goal: To use Arceus, Dialga, Palkia and Giratina to create a new living-breathing world filled with new kinds of pokemon (a bit different than Cyrus's goal as he wanted an empty space for himself) as we believe that the old world is slowly dying out (resources slowly running out, land being used up, overpopulation, increasing crime rates, pollution etc.). This will be accomplished by using a collar-like device which forces a pokemon to obey (as Cyrus mentioned that this can't be accomplished if they're caught in pokeballs as it will limit their powers) and controlling the legendaries to create a new world. Arceus to create the new pokemon and life for the new world, Dialga and Palkia to create the space and time of the new world and Giratina to create a new distortion world to balance it (this will cause them to use up most of their power and go back to sleep for many years). My team and I will take over the new world and create a new civilization (a new utopia) where I will rule. The old world is still there however temporarily taking away the legendaries may cause some kind of distortion and/or damage to the old world (perhaps even destroyed completely) but we won't bother what happens to it then (it's going to die out eventually anyway).

My Pokemon:

Zoroak lvl 69, 90, 100(will look like my last pokemon Gengar or Giratina when he is obtained)

571.gif

Dragonite lvl 65, 86 (will be replaced by Dialga lvl 100 when he is obtained)

149.gif483.gif

Gyarados lvl 62, 83 (will be replaced by Palia lvl 100 when he is obtained)

130.gif484.gif

Kangaskhan lvl 68, 89, 100 (with Mega Evolution)

115.gif

Genesect lvl 66, 87 (will be replaced by Arceus lvl 100 when he is obtained)

649.gif493.gif

Gengar lvl 64, 85 (will be replaced by Giratina lvl 100 when he is obtained)

094.gif487-origin.gif

Note: I will battle you at least 3 times. The first time my team won't be as strong (around lvl 60) then again with them being around lvl 80 and one last time with the legendaries (all lvl 100).

Conclusion: Should you fail, my team and I will create the new world and take over it while the old world faced a space-time distortion and a bunch of calamities dooming it to destruction while the legendaries are asleep for several centuries.

Should you succeed, after defeating my legendary team and disrupting the creation process, a space-time distortion occurred which created a portal to an unknown dimension sucking me in. I disappear and what became of me is unknown while the legendaries are freed and my team has been disbanded.

Edited by Shadow Walker

• 3 weeks later...

team name: Team darkness

Leaders name: Lucas

team goal: To rule the world and to change the world in darkness.By obtaining all the legendary and fusing their powers to become one powerful attack that will destroy everything in there way.To do this they will use a metal like chain to go around them and torture them into attack the machine that will bring destruction. And with this power they will also bring the distortion world to collide with the pokemon world.

my team:

Politoed lvl60

mesript lvl55 being controlled

dragonite lvl60

blaziken lvl56 switch with Giratina lvl65

tenacruel lvl57 switch with palkia lvl63

aggron lvl64 switch with arcues lvl70

Team Deliverance

Name: Jericho (Obviously)

Use Pokemon to topple all forms of Government and let the world be in complete anarchy, Only then can people understand and experience true freedom. Then maybe they'll understand how they've been used.

Pokemon themed on balance. (Dark/Light) (Up/Down) etc (Monotypes only) (Moves supposed to symbolic as well)

My Pokémon:

Snorlax Lv. 79 ([Normal]/Ghost) (The perfect citizen in the minds of the government, fat lazy and accepting - CITIZENS)

Rest

Amnesia

Body Slam

Yawn

Dusknoir Lv. 79 (Normal/[Ghost]) (Those in charge are two faced and will say anything in order to gain your trust - POLITICIANS)

Shadow Sneak

Payback

Curse

Mean Look

Hitmontop Lv. 77 ([Fighting]/Psychic] (Manipulation through intimidation and physical force - MILITARY)

Close Combat

Pursuit

Detect

Frustration

Hypno Lv. 77 (Fighting/[Psychic]) (Manipulation of the mind - BUREAUCRATS)

Nasty Plot

Hypnosis

Nightmare

Psyshock

Granbull Lv. 80([Fairy]/Dark)(Even those who seem like they have valiant intentions, are really cruel - POLICE)

Outrage

Play Rough

Charm

Scary Face

Zoroark Lv. 80 (Fairy/[Dark])(Represents the the guise our leaders hide under that they are trying to help us - LIES)

Foul Play

Punishment

U-Turn

Torment

• 2 years later...

Team Castillo

Team Castillo Capitán General Rey (Nobody knows his real name, they just refer to him by his rank: Team Castillo Captain General Bishop-King (maybe if you defeat him you'll learn his true identity...))

Team Castillo's Ultimate Goal is to conquer all the Kingdoms in the world and become the Greatest Pokémon Masters in the world. The Grunts, Admin, etc. who serve the Capitán General strive to make Rey the King of the entire Pokémon World. All the regions, now Kingdoms, unite to try to stop the region that Team Castillo rules over, Españe, but Team Castillo is rapidly taking over the other Kingdoms. Once Team Castillo has conquered all the Kingdoms and achieved Global Domination, everyone would be forced to bow down to the Capitán General Rey and do as he says. If they don't, they will have their Pokémon taken away from them, their property seized, their families publicly burned on stakes, and themselves be thrown into eternal torture in the dungeons, being hit with Pokémon attacks until they die. You must pledge your allegiance to Rey and his Pokémon, or else be charged with treason.

Team Castillo Capitán General Rey's Pokémon are:

Slowking Level 68

- Water Pulse

- Zen Headbutt

- Psychic

- Trump Card

Vespiquen Level 67

- Bug Buzz

- Power Gem

- Heal Order

- Attack Order

Bisharp Level 81

- Metal Burst

- Iron Head

- Swords Dance

- Guillotine

Greninja Level 85

- Feint Attack

- Water Shruiken

- Hydro Pump

- Night Slash

Slaking Level 87

- Chip Away

- Counter

- Punishment

- Hammer Arm

Mega Nidoking (It WILL happen) Level 92

- Poison Jab

- Thrash

- Earth Power

- Megahorn

Edited by Mudkip King

wrote a few extra stuff about the team (sorry if it causes disorder), so here goes:

Team name: Team TEAM (Troubled Enemies And Monsters)

My name: Team TEAM Boss (more info later)

Team ambition: We at TEAM can be any kind of evil team. someone just needs to pay the price accordingly. Yep, an "evil" mercenary group for hire.

Motto: "for the good to be able to exist, someone must stand up to resist"

Leader: Whoever hired us can be the leader. if he doesn't want to be one, my right hand man, Team TEAM Leader General Mcfacey, will be the leader (I'm too lazy to do the leader stuff)

His team will be according to the taste of whoever hired us. (stronger team = amount of payment + how much I like the ambition/style of whoever hired us.)

Me/Boss: If it's really important (and whoever hired us paid extra for "secret boss insurance", I (Team TEAM Boss) will step up to stop the challenger.

My team changes according to the information I get from my lackeys about the "hero/es" that want to stop us, giving me the chance to set up a team that has the best advantages against his team.

The levels range from 90-100. It's not very fair, but it's practical. (note that most times I will not show up. it has to be a special case.)

Other important members of Team TEAM:

Kevin: The one who is in charge of catching Pokémon so that we'll be able to have a variety.

Jerry, Larry, Flame and "that guy": These 4 are the ones who are in charge of creating "boss/leader Pokemon". They have "special" ways to level up Pokémon fast and efficient.

Team Resurgence

Leader: Resurgence Chaplain Hunter

Team Resurgence centers on deception past the point of Unova's Team Plasma. Where Plasma failed is that they were helplessly bolstered by hired hands with little to no "inner knowledge", meaning their grunts believed they were actually a part of a mass-Liberation effort for Pokemon. Resurgence realizes Plasma's failures were due to lack of devoted underlings and focuses more on recruitment than any other evil Pokemon team in the history of Pokemon's evil organizations. If you want to equate it to El's Arceiac Cult in Reborn or the unsavory speculation of Alola's "Aether Foundation", that would be a fair assessment of this group. The ultimate goal of Resurgence is to have Pokemon relocated to where it's members are in possession of all of the planet's allotment of Pocket Monsters, under the guise of being a group that actively rescues Pokemon from the clutches of other organizations.

Essentially, Resurgence is a militant anti-evil team who actually is indeed nefarious, seeking to recruit as many trainers into it's ranks through cult-building tactics, while making headlines as the good guys and making off with the rescued Pokemon.

Minion Pokemon:

Zubat > Golbat > Crobat (Final Team member)

Sandile > Krokorok > Krookodile (Final Team member)

Shroomish > Breloom (Final Team member)

Carvanha > Sharpedo (Final Team member)

Mankey > Primeape (Final Team member)

Espurr

Scraggy

Yungoos > Gumshoos

Magnemite > Magneton > Magnezone (Final Team member)

Dossier:

Chaplain Hunter is well-put-together young adult male. He wears a pair of Ray-Ban frames above his unbuttoned traditional-lumberjack flannel shirt, clean, pressed, blue jeans, and white T-shirt. He's well versed in Scripture, Political discourse, Current Events, and is a particularly profound speaker. On the outside, when he's not pressed by the masses, he loses his ability to seem agreeable, but he is mostly well reasoned. Because of Team Resurgence's activity, he is seldom without his protection of friendly crowds.

Admins:

Resurgence Seeker Charlotte:

An middle-aged blonde woman who out-dresses her boss, opting for business suit-skirt ensembles and a purple/blue blouse. She's something of a talent search specialist, dealing with new "recruits"

Ace: Poliwhirl > Poliwrath (The swirling effect on the Pokemon's body is often used to hypnotize other humans.)

Resurgence Leader Vincent:

Vincent, known by colleagues and himself as "Vince", is a boisterous adolescent male often seen in normal "street-clothes". His major operation is to lead teams of "grunts" into "stings" against other evil organizations... as well as against legal and appreciated services, such as Pokemon Centers and Day Cares.

Ace: Crabrawler

Grunts are not required to follow any sort of dress code, making for the groups dealings to be more difficult to sniff out by authorities.

Team Unity

Leader: Mastermind Marcus

Goal:

Team Unity's goal is to unite the world under their banner, fully believing in the power of teamwork. They believe that in doing so all conflicts will be alleviated and even cease to exist. To achieve this goal, their members infiltrate major organizations around the world, whether it's another evil team or another government, or even the positions of Gym Leaders and Elite Fours! They'll puppet them, and when the time is right, they'll openly declare their dominance over the world when no one can stand up against them. Outside of controlling other organizations, they're also looking for a way to control Zygarde at its complete forme. For them, it is the symbol of unity and the strongest of all Pokemon, surpassing even Arceus. They're publicly known for operating the Entralink in Unova, giving them good receptions in the public eyes. They're very keen on recruiting; there are no mere grunts in their group, all of them are tasked with specific jobs.

The Ranks:

Team Unity Scouts: Members tasked with the job of snatching and transporting small goods and recruiting new members. They will use their Pokemon to assist them in escapes, and will only fight if they're backed into a corner.

Koffing -> Weezing

Voltorb -> Electrode

Rattata -> Raticate

Purrloin -> Liepard

Zubat -> Golbat

Magnemite -> Magneton

Spearow -> Fearow

Accelgor

Chief Scout Reagan: The commander in chief of the scouts, a man in his 20s capable of finding hidden talents. He's strict both to his scouts and himself, resulting in their high efficiency. He'll harass the player throughout the game by carefully laying obstacles in their path.

Galvantula (Sticky Web, Energy Ball, Thunder, Bug Buzz)

Ninjask (U-Turn, Dig, Swords Dance, Aerial Ace)

Skarmory (Rock Slide, Steel Wing, Fly, Night Slash)

[Ace] Crobat (Acrobatics, Heat Wave, Substitute, Double Team)

Team Unity Guards: Members tasked with the job of protecting and/or barricading certain areas. They use their Pokemon to either stall against the player or attack against the player's team with full force. They always have a Pokemon that can make loud noises, so they can alert other guards.

Bronzor -> Bronzong

Geodude -> Graveler

Rhyhorn -> Rhydon

Steelix

Loudred

Kricketune

Zubat -> Golbat

Chatot

Noibat -> Noivern

Warden Lincoln: A veteran trainer with the guise of a senile old man. He's a kindhearted man who makes sure that all of his guards and prisoners are properly treated. When the player encounters him early on, he'll be way above the player's league, forcing the player to stay away from his line of sight.

Metagross (Meteor Mash, Zen Headbutt, Earthquake, Agility)

Magnezone (Thunderbolt, Flash Cannon, Thunder Wave, Light Screen)

Durant (Hone Claws, Iron Head, X-Scissors, Superpower)

Lucario (Calm Mind, Flash Cannon, Aura Sphere, Dark Pulse)

[Ace] Aggron @Aggronite (Heavy Slam, Earthquake, Rock Slide, Power-Up Punch)

Team Unity Scientist: Intellectuals tasked with the job of monitoring machinery and general R&D. Uses Pokemon related to machinery and their researches.

Grimer -> Muk

Porygon -> Porygon2

Magnemite -> Magneton

Palpitoad -> Seismitoad

Electabuzz

Electrode

Vileplume

Cryogonal

Vanillish -> Vanilluxe

Ditto

Chief Scientist Barbara: A passionate woman believing she's researching for the right cause. Leads the operation of recovering and controlling Zygarde in its complete forme.

Porygon-Z (Hyper Beam, Shadow Ball, Thunderbolt, Ice Beam)

Starmie (Hydro Pump, Psychic, Thunder Wave, Ice Beam)

Cryogonal (Freeze-Dry, Flash Cannon, Recover, Confuse Ray)

[Ace] Gothitelle - Shadow Tag (Psyshock, Dark Pulse, Shadow Ball, Calm Mind)

Team Unity Assassin: Members tasked with assassination and covering up the scene to make it seem like an accident. Akin to scouts, except the Pokemon they use depends on the mission.

Hitwoman Robinson: A devious woman orchestrating assassination operations. Among the cruelest of the admins. Enjoys the satisfaction of landing OHKO moves.

Bisharp (Guillotine, Iron Head, Sucker Punch, Thunder Wave)

Flygon (Fissure, Earthquake, Dragon Claw, Rock Slide)

Rapidash (Horn Drill, Flare Blitz, Wild Charge, Drill Run)

[Ace] Gliscor (Guillotine, Earthquake, Rock Slide, Night Slash)

Mastermind Marcus: An ambitious and charismatic man who seeks to shape the world into his utopia. He engages in philanthropy often, and has created a great public image. He uses his reputation to give speeches on various subjects, unanimously and slowly shaping the society into suiting his ideals. His Pokemon team represents the unity of the environment.

Excadrill (Earthquake, Iron Head, Poison Jab, Fissure)

Roserade (Energy Ball, Aromatherapy, Extrasensory, Sludge Bomb)

Druddigon (Glare, Dragon Claw, Gunk Shot, Crunch)

Kingdra (Hydro Pump, Dragon Pulse, Flash Cannon, Ice Beam)

[Ace] Salamence @Salamencite (Dragon Dance, Double Edge, Earthquake, Fire Blast)

Zygarde Complete Forme (Core Enforcer, Earthquake, Rock Slide, Sludge Wave)

Yes, you're reading that right. I'm breaking the rules and bringing Complete Forme Zygarde into battle without having to be at pinch health. Have fun breaking through the sheer bulk!

• Global Mods

Meme Dream Team Ice Cream Xtreme

Pokemon that can be used:

Froakie - Frogadier - Greninja: Dat Boi

Mudkip - Marshtomp - Swampert: so i herd u liek mudkipz

Machop - Machoke - Machamp: John Cena

Growlithe - Arcanine: Doge

Munchlax - Snorlax: Wake me up inside

Elgyem - Beheeyem: Aliens and Ayy lmao

Glameow - Purugly: Grumpy Cat

Hippopotas - Hippowdon: Darude Sandstorm

Magnemite - Magneton - Magnezone: How do magnets work?

Spinarak - Ariados: How do I shot web?

Hoothoot - Noctowl: O RLY owl