Should I share my thought on Adventure Time?

James-Sensei

Adventure Time?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Should I share my thoughts?

• Yay
    • Nay

Look, Hondo.

I know you like to socialize and be able to talk to everyone that you can talk to but there is just a limit to being you. If you really wanted everyone's opinions on something you would ask it in the Reborn chat. If you wanted to look back on it, PO has chat logs for everything. There is just a limit between wanting to know what people like and pestering them to living death. How'd it feel if you were touched or poked every single day about subjects that you don't care about? Annoyed right?

I'm just saying that there is a better way to handle this than to post many threads of opinionated subjects. Please bear with us and give us a break in the Reborn Forums. Most of us need it. Except Kaito because screw 6AM classes.

• Administrators

I fail to understand what's so hard about not saying anything if you aren't contributing to the topic at least constructively.

Fuck adventure time! It would be better if I was on that show. That show needs a good villain and I would make a good villain.

Are you implying that the Lich is not the greatest fucking villain in 21st century media? Because that's wrong.