Recently My sister is unusual Review first thoughts

James-Sensei

Hey people 3 reviews for ya today~ Too bad it wasn't Space Dandy ;~; Oh welll that's coming later tonight! First up:

Saikin, Imouto no Yousu ga Chotto Okashiinda ga

Plot: Kazaki has to adapt having a new step brother in the house named Yuuya, then out of nowhere a ghost appears out of pretty much out of nowhere, who seems to have a thing for the step brother Yuuya, and teasing Kazaki, which is pretty much unexplained hopefully for now.

Art Style: Hm...its pretty average nothing really stood out as different about it

My Thoughts: Well...it was certainly weird in the sense I had no clue what to make of it, it had an interesting premise...However I found it to be failed to deliver...with the supernatural element shoe horned in like an after thought. Though maybe give it a chance and everything'll just end up making sense...so hopefully this'll pick up

Rating: 7/10

Audience: 16+

Edited by James-Sensei

^ and what exactly does this contribute to the topic?

Still trying to figure that out

*For both of the comments* It is kinda a reply to the review of the person's thought of the show. Because it doesn't seem to be a legitimate review that tells you much of the anime. So it's a joking response about his review of it. Of course I do not meant it to be offensive.

Ha ha just watch it and you'll see what I mean props for the futurama clip though, and ya know...some advice would be better

I'm glad you like it and I apologize if you were expecting a real response. I have seen many things good reviewers usually go over that appeals to others in different senses but I wouldn't think I'd be the right guy to listen to.

Although what we should have from the review is: A good summary of the story that doesn't spoils too much of it, explain what the genre is to appeal a certain audience, the voice acting, animation, etc. And most of all reasoning of your rating. I don't seem to understand exactly WHY it's a 7/10 but I do believe you have good judgement of it.

Other than that, it's good to see someone sharing another show for us to watch :D