Sword Art Online

chuckles

Just watched it all over the past few days...i liked it a lot but i felt that there should've been much more, there's still so much that was never explained, and there were a lot of things left alone, like how Recon had that sacrificial attack but was never seen again, inside or outside of the game...or how they talked about the leader of the salamanders being a genius but he was never shown, in fact there were no other Spriggans ever shown, and including the one, only 4 of the 9 races were ever shown at all, with one being mentioned (Undine).

In the actual SAO part i wanted to see more though, there is a lot i still don't fully understand about the way the game worked, and they skipped so many floors it became confusing as to where they actually were at any time.

Basically i wish it was like 50 episodes longer so i wouldn't have so many questions. I heard the manga is still going(or is it a light novel series, or both?) i mean it's hard to care about Sachi when she only has like 4 minutes of screen time and the other members aren't even named i think.

Also, Kirito, i have a guess as to where you got your name :P

Seriously when i started watching it i saw what his name was and i was like "hey i know that name!"

Even though i liked it a lot i can't shake the feeling that it was an epic .hack ripoff. I mean it has way too many similarities, although i think .hack//sign was more of an emotional drama, while SAO was usually a bit more lighthearted and relaxed, despite the horrific elements. Of course, there was a lot of romance too.

Edited by chuckles