Gotta Catch Em All Hunt Codes

Woobowiz

I brushed up on my bruteforce scripts for this and got some codes. I didn't have the time to look like an idiot looking for codes around the sites, and neither do most of you guys.

Freebie Code (DO NOT USE IF YOU WANT TO UNLOCK ALL 24 POKEMON)

XY738A

www.gottacatchemall.com

Entry code XY1012

X2R4 (Bunnelby)
X3K5 (Chespin)
X4Q8 (Dedenne)
X5H8 (Fennekin)
X6P4 (Froakie)
X7C9 (Heloptile)
X7Q5 (Honedge)
X8G5 (Inkay)
X9K3 (Malamar)
Y2P6 (Noivern)
Y3F2 (Pangoro)
Y3S7 (Skiddo)
Y4L6 (Skrelp)
Y5B6 (Spritzee)
Y6J5 (Sylveon)
Y8H7 (Yveltal)
Y8P4 (Pancham)
Y9D8 (Gogoat)

Edited by Woobowiz

Honestly, what's the point of the website thing?

I personally won't bother looking it up

I don't really expect you to go out of the way to simply express your unappreciative attitude, if you don't care about it, I wouldn't suggest approaching it in such a matter.

Pokemon's twitter feed announced this Online-scavenger hunt to launch 11 AM EST, 8 AM PDT.

You would find the codes and enter them to win stuff like official wallpapers and FREE TCG booster packs.

You get like 2 booster packs though.

So, if you won't bother looking it up, then don't bother posting, because it just makes you look like a dick. Anyone could just as easily post like a dick, I can do that too, is that how you got 2k+ posts? Posting trash that doesn't contribute at all, especially on threads that's literally helping people get free stuff?

Edited by Woobowiz

Wow, that escalated Quickly

I was just curious because all Serebii/Bulbapedia would tell me was "ARTWORK THAT YOU PROBABLY SEEN BEFORE WOOOOHOOOO"

Also I can guarentee you that 95% percent of people who click this don't have any idea as to what this is, and now they can know. Sorry if I came off as a "Dick" to you but I was being Honest. I won't look this up, and you lacked a proper intro to this thread. You could start by telling us why we want these codes.

You were just like "here's some codes! Have fun!" And I was like "what are these codes for?"

And unlike all the other people who glanced at it, potentially didn't know what it was, and moved on.

I for one actually went out of my way to ask what this topic was about, so don't scrutinize me for being curious.

and what makes you think its ok to call me a Dick? And how am I supposed to know you were helping people get free stuff? This thing is not even half a day old!

Dood! Rule 1 of these forums is "Act Respectful, or at least Pretend like it"

And calling me a dick isn't very respectful. As forum Mod this is your first warning.

And I got 2k+ posts because

1. I have been a member of this community for 3+ years

2. I am a Moderator on these forums and have a lot of stuff to moderate

3. Yes I am a frequent poster, is what I post relavent to the topic at hand? Fuck if I know or care. If there was a problem with the way I post on these forums, I probably wouldn't been given the Authority I have.

4. I'm normally told that what I usually post is useful or insightful in someway or another, your the first person here to call me useless.

5. I contribute to these forums way more than you give me credit for, so reading some of your post is down right insulting. Way to make a first impression dood

It's inexcusable for me to call you a dick, but that's just the type of person I am, straight up blunt.

The point I'm trying to make is that your post could have been anything else, an example being

Some of use don't know what this is about, it'd be cool if you provided an explanation.

I don't see how Dominus is being a "dick"

It was the way I came off to read it.

I just went the extra mile to calling him off on something other people might not see (or see differently)

But for now, I'm just gonna leave it as is, I leave you guys with free stuff. That's it, I'll take my leave and go back to work.

Edited by Woobowiz

You could of... I dunno said something along the lines of "you could of asked nicer"

Rather than using the final paragraph of your post to describe to me how much of a terrible person I am

Ps. I said way more "dick" things in my post than what you quoted. The only issue with what you quoted is a slight grammar error... easy to fix...

*us

Psps. I know how much of an ass I am, your not doing anyone a service by calling me out.

The only one that is making an ass out of themselves is you...

Ok... I'm done, gonna move on with my life

It's inexcusable for me to call you a dick, but that's just the type of person I am, straight up blunt.

The point I'm trying to make is that your post could have been anything else, an example being

I'm gonna tell you this now, last 3 people who were " straight up blunt because that's how they are" were banned from the forums. So think before acting.