Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Munna?

RaKooN

Question

weather actually DOES affect the wild pokemon encounters, but not by much. Usually, it just affects certain species being a little more or less likely to be out. And yeah, I have a Munna, too. Never found it to be useful, and looking up its stats, I decided not to waste my moonstone trying to evolve it.

weather actually DOES affect the wild pokemon encounters, but not by much. Usually, it just affects certain species being a little more or less likely to be out. And yeah, I have a Munna, too. Never found it to be useful, and looking up its stats, I decided not to waste my moonstone trying to evolve it.

Ame made a post saying that whether effects do not affect wild encounters, only event encounters.

Just went and multiquoted her real quick...

Just for everyone's general information, weather will never affect wild encounters- only events.

Though that would be an interesting idea if I had the means.

No! I love you guys!

...but I do think it would be neat... It rains in the marsh and all the water types come out to bask in it... I feel like it would give character to certain areas.

However, it's one of the last things I'd have to focus on even if I do get someone who scripts well.

Munna/Musharna is garbage...idk why you are bothering looking for it. Unless you want it for chain breeding (Idk for what though). But yes, they are pretty common in the byxbysion wasteland during the daytime.

I quite like using Musharna, actually. Sure there are better Pokemon, but it's got decent defenses, not to mention it's an unorthodox choice, giving you much more satisfaction when you win with one :)

It's probably just me though, I'm weird. I'm using a freaking Eevee team.

Munna/Musharna is garbage...idk why you are bothering looking for it. Unless you want it for chain breeding (Idk for what though). But yes, they are pretty common in the byxbysion wasteland during the daytime.

i want munna and musharna only for my collection XD i'm actually searching and catching all the foundable pokemon :)

i visit the wasteland just now to catch a munchlux holding left over and on my way i run across 5 Munna's and i also decided to keep one for myself :lol:

i believe munna is pretty common just look during daytimes, early before noon. goodluck!

O_O'' you make me feel unlucky...

i visit the wasteland just now to catch a munchlux holding left over and on my way i run across 5 Munna's and i also decided to keep one for myself :lol:

i believe munna is pretty common just look during daytimes, early before noon. goodluck!

Its kinda annoying how I can find more Munna in the wasteland than I can Munchlax...

i want munna and musharna only for my collection XD i'm actually searching and catching all the foundable pokemon :)

im proud of you, but if your waiting for the updates after catching them, level them up so you can use them if you need them for certain battles

how many of them do you own now? I think I have about 361? and seen 460, I still have a few to catch but im just leveling up a few others right now

im proud of you, but if your waiting for the updates after catching them, level them up so you can use them if you need them for certain battles

how many of them do you own now? I think I have about 361? and seen 460, I still have a few to catch but im just leveling up a few others right now

thanks XD but i'm so far from you ^^'' actually I own 228 pokemons and seen 395 but now i'm leveling up all of them and step by step they're evolving :)