Welcome to Reborn Evolved

If you're here looking for Episode 16 of Pokemon Reborn, you're in the right place! However the current version of the Episode is NOT considered a stable release, and therefore is only available to registered forum members until it's been debugged. If that's a risk you're willing to take, please feel free to register or sign in and enjoy the episode! Otherwise, the public release of the episode will be available as usual as soon as possible. 

• Announcements

• Tacos

E16 Spoiler Lock   12/04/2016

This is a reminder to everyone that we are currently under a spoiler lock until January.  We ask that you keep all discussion of E16 in topics and channels specifically marked for it.  Also, be cautious about your topic titles and statuses.  Ensure you include spoiler tags in any posts regarding E16.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RaKooN

Munna?

Question

In the list of pokemons location is written that Munna is foundable in Byxbysion Wasteland in the grass, did someone of you find him? o.O''

28 answers to this question

weather actually DOES affect the wild pokemon encounters, but not by much. Usually, it just affects certain species being a little more or less likely to be out. And yeah, I have a Munna, too. Never found it to be useful, and looking up its stats, I decided not to waste my moonstone trying to evolve it.

weather actually DOES affect the wild pokemon encounters, but not by much. Usually, it just affects certain species being a little more or less likely to be out. And yeah, I have a Munna, too. Never found it to be useful, and looking up its stats, I decided not to waste my moonstone trying to evolve it.

Ame made a post saying that whether effects do not affect wild encounters, only event encounters.

Just went and multiquoted her real quick...

Just for everyone's general information, weather will never affect wild encounters- only events.

Though that would be an interesting idea if I had the means.

No! I love you guys!

...but I do think it would be neat... It rains in the marsh and all the water types come out to bask in it... I feel like it would give character to certain areas.

However, it's one of the last things I'd have to focus on even if I do get someone who scripts well.

Munna/Musharna is garbage...idk why you are bothering looking for it. Unless you want it for chain breeding (Idk for what though). But yes, they are pretty common in the byxbysion wasteland during the daytime.

Munna/Musharna is garbage...idk why you are bothering looking for it. Unless you want it for chain breeding (Idk for what though). But yes, they are pretty common in the byxbysion wasteland during the daytime.

I quite like using Musharna, actually. Sure there are better Pokemon, but it's got decent defenses, not to mention it's an unorthodox choice, giving you much more satisfaction when you win with one :)

It's probably just me though, I'm weird. I'm using a freaking Eevee team.

i want munna and musharna only for my collection XD i'm actually searching and catching all the foundable pokemon :)

i want munna and musharna only for my collection XD i'm actually searching and catching all the foundable pokemon :)

You should collect all the shiny versions of them :P

And did you find a Munna?

Yeah check during the day, it's pretty rare though (5% encounter?)... Can't remember if it was early morning or afternoon to be honest,

You should collect all the shiny versions of them :P

And did you find a Munna?

I have also a lot of shiny different pokemons XD however i don't even found munna .-.

i visit the wasteland just now to catch a munchlux holding left over and on my way i run across 5 Munna's and i also decided to keep one for myself :lol:

i believe munna is pretty common just look during daytimes, early before noon. goodluck!

i visit the wasteland just now to catch a munchlux holding left over and on my way i run across 5 Munna's and i also decided to keep one for myself :lol:

i believe munna is pretty common just look during daytimes, early before noon. goodluck!

O_O'' you make me feel unlucky...

You could raise a bulky munna/musharna... but its stats arent the best -_-

I've already written that, i wanted him only for my collection, i'm catching all findable pokemons XD

Its kinda annoying how I can find more Munna in the wasteland than I can Munchlax...

im proud of you, but if your waiting for the updates after catching them, level them up so you can use them if you need them for certain battles

how many of them do you own now? I think I have about 361? and seen 460, I still have a few to catch but im just leveling up a few others right now