Welcome to Reborn Evolved

If you're here looking for Episode 16 of Pokemon Reborn, you're in the right place! However the current version of the Episode is NOT considered a stable release, and therefore is only available to registered forum members until it's been debugged. If that's a risk you're willing to take, please feel free to register or sign in and enjoy the episode! Otherwise, the public release of the episode will be available as usual as soon as possible. 

• Announcements

• Tacos

E16 Spoiler Lock   12/04/2016

This is a reminder to everyone that we are currently under a spoiler lock until January.  We ask that you keep all discussion of E16 in topics and channels specifically marked for it.  Also, be cautious about your topic titles and statuses.  Ensure you include spoiler tags in any posts regarding E16.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pokewatt

Shiny Stone

Question

Im on the lookout for a Shiny Stone to evolve my Roseila, where can i get one. I cant seem to find it anywhere.

14 answers to this question

Can you tell me exactly where. If its after you get the gastly just tell me since i plan to replace Roselia with Gengar

I had a screenshot of this because I had to explain it to someone. Unfortunately I deleted it... :x

The rock with the Shiny Stone is hidden behind a tree, if that helps. Cuts down the number of places you have to look, too.

it's in azurine island, before moving to the island separated by lily ponds, basically the last island to the right of azurine, instead of going up, take the downward route in crossing the lily pods it will lead you to the island and there you will find another route downwards going back to the main island, the rock where the shiny stone is basically at the center island and you are standing in a lily pad when you get it,

hope that helps why not

Lol a bit late i already found it the night after i posted this. On a side note i did find a Shiny Gloom spending all that time looking for it.