Welcome to Reborn Evolved

If you're here looking for Episode 16 of Pokemon Reborn, you're in the right place! However the current version of the Episode is NOT considered a stable release, and therefore is only available to registered forum members until it's been debugged. If that's a risk you're willing to take, please feel free to register or sign in and enjoy the episode! Otherwise, the public release of the episode will be available as usual as soon as possible. 

• Announcements

• Tacos

E16 Spoiler Lock   12/04/2016

This is a reminder to everyone that we are currently under a spoiler lock until January.  We ask that you keep all discussion of E16 in topics and channels specifically marked for it.  Also, be cautious about your topic titles and statuses.  Ensure you include spoiler tags in any posts regarding E16.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zemoj

Where can I find a ghastly?

Question

21 answers to this question

You don't want it... believe me...

But in all seriousness, the Gastly is chillin' in the wasteland, be sure to have strenght and strong Pokémon....

just follow your pokedex. One of the team Meteor dudes uses one against you. So you get the info on your dex where to find one.

I mean, I don't know where it is exactly, but you should be able to find one where the rails dissapear under the city, or that's what I think.

I would have checked one already, but I don't have Strength or Rock Smash to enter.

Just have to say

a level 10 pokemon imitates a level 65 pokemon

I don't know why that works

Anyone want to point me in the direction of the Gastly? I know what to do, but I can't find the cave in the wasteland.

Anyone want to point me in the direction of the Gastly? I know what to do, but I can't find the cave in the wasteland.

There should be a cave fairly early in the zone, on the north "wall." Go in there. There's a boulder blocking the way and you should be able to use Strength to move it out of the way.

Edit:

Going more in-depth...

Go normally until you reach the building with the stairs, go up the stairs and you should be on top of a hill. There are four exits, you can go back to the stairs, left to the area you came from, right to the area towards Aya's house, and you can also go north by jumping off a ledge.

Do that to get to the cave.

Do it at night. And alone. And turn your volume up because the music is awesome.

I'm so evil.

Curious question xD Has anyone ever clicked no when Gastly wanted to join? Would it remain or disappear? Mainly for purposes of saving and making sure to get good nature/right gender.

He disappears (al least he did in episode 8). :'( And did high jump kick get replaced by something else since episode 9?

Ahh that sucks v.v Got a careful nature so got to beat her again >.> lol I also found a bug which I keep repeating on accident <.< If you talk to the stone from the left or right of it, it'll freeze up v.v xD

Maybehs /: If it did, it didn't use it.

Very creepy xD and I got the right gastly on the second time thankfully. ^^ Had a gentle nature, which seems like afterlife put to rest Kiki kind of a thing. Maybe xD

Curse helped a ton though. <3 Which made beating her easy.

Thank you tho. ^^

I know it's not a big deal,

i just want to share that i caught GASTLY easily with my Zangoose using detect, i know you already knows what happens ^_^

Just have to say

a level 10 pokemon imitates a level 65 pokemon

I don't know why that works

Yeah and Ekans intimidates a Powerful Staraptor, that doesn't make sense either.

I know it's not a big deal,

i just want to share that i caught GASTLY easily with my Zangoose using detect, i know you already knows what happens ^_^

Shhhhhhhh, Ame has already threatened to change that move to Drain Punch.

pray for miss high jump kicks. thats what i did. THANK YOU LAWDD BABBBYY JEESSUSSS <3

It's drain punch now!!!?? :o

lucky i caught my ghastly before i update to episode 9,,

*whew...