Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Where can I find a ghastly?

Zemoj

Question

21 answers to this question

just follow your pokedex. One of the team Meteor dudes uses one against you. So you get the info on your dex where to find one.

I mean, I don't know where it is exactly, but you should be able to find one where the rails dissapear under the city, or that's what I think.

I would have checked one already, but I don't have Strength or Rock Smash to enter.

Anyone want to point me in the direction of the Gastly? I know what to do, but I can't find the cave in the wasteland.

There should be a cave fairly early in the zone, on the north "wall." Go in there. There's a boulder blocking the way and you should be able to use Strength to move it out of the way.

Edit:

Going more in-depth...

Go normally until you reach the building with the stairs, go up the stairs and you should be on top of a hill. There are four exits, you can go back to the stairs, left to the area you came from, right to the area towards Aya's house, and you can also go north by jumping off a ledge.

Do that to get to the cave.

Edited by Twist

Ahh that sucks v.v Got a careful nature so got to beat her again >.> lol I also found a bug which I keep repeating on accident <.< If you talk to the stone from the left or right of it, it'll freeze up v.v xD

Maybehs /: If it did, it didn't use it.

Very creepy xD and I got the right gastly on the second time thankfully. ^^ Had a gentle nature, which seems like afterlife put to rest Kiki kind of a thing. Maybe xD

Curse helped a ton though. <3 Which made beating her easy.

Thank you tho. ^^

Edited by ChocolateChip