Welcome to Reborn Evolved

If you're here looking for Episode 16 of Pokemon Reborn, you're in the right place! However the current version of the Episode is NOT considered a stable release, and therefore is only available to registered forum members until it's been debugged. If that's a risk you're willing to take, please feel free to register or sign in and enjoy the episode! Otherwise, the public release of the episode will be available as usual as soon as possible. 

• Announcements

• Tacos

E16 Spoiler Lock   12/04/2016

This is a reminder to everyone that we are currently under a spoiler lock until January.  We ask that you keep all discussion of E16 in topics and channels specifically marked for it.  Also, be cautious about your topic titles and statuses.  Ensure you include spoiler tags in any posts regarding E16.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

schrrpl

Scraggy

Question

Okay, so I know where to find Scraggy, but I forgot the conditions to get him. Help please.

9 answers to this question

When you're about to battle the second gym the gate opens in the building where you fought the gang

I am officially going to call myself a moron I should have known this. Thanks.

Oh don't worry! We all act suckishly at times! :P

When you're about to battle the second gym the gate opens in the building where you fought the gang

I'm glad that I read this. It saved me the trouble of having to ask. XD

Epic phail on my life! I fought the Scraggy gang without trying to catch any of them, and may have thus missed my only shance at a Scraggy in-game....

Epic phail on my life! I fought the Scraggy gang without trying to catch any of them, and may have thus missed my only shance at a Scraggy in-game....

You are not to capture one of these Scraggies. You have to return later on to get one lone Scraggy.