Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Link stone

Ousawa

Question

22 answers to this question

One in the Obsidia Ward in front of the Grand Staircase, guy sells it for 10,000 smackers

One in front of Yureyu HQ (clickable rock)

Next one is clear weather on top of obsidia slums building where a guy trades you one for a rare candy.

One in the Obsidia Ward in front of the Grand Staircase, guy sells it for 10,000 smackers

Next one is clear weather on top of obsidia slums building where a guy trades you one for a rare candy.

Wait WHAT? There was a third Link Stone?! >:o

Which town is the Yureyu HQ in?

Yureyu HQ is in Reborn City. Don't worry about it, you will reach it eventually as it is a plot-relevant location. You can only access it through the railway after you have the ability to use Strength.

Yureyu HQ is in Reborn City. Don't worry about it, you will reach it eventually as it is a plot-relevant location. You can only access it through the railway after you have the ability to use Strength.

Thats good because I just got strength :)

Edited by Ottur

I know that! I can't find exactly where that guy is... I've talked to everyone in a clear day...

Remember the place you found Scraggy? He's there on the roof between the two sections of the place (where you can catch a Hoppip). You have to have FIVE badges before you can talk to him

I gave electabuzz a link stone what level would it evolve into electervire ?

You need it to hold a eltralizer(have no idea how to spell it) when using the linkstone. Unfortunately, the only way to get one is from an oversight on Ames part where the event elekid has a 5% chance of holding one. So if you didn't get one when you got elekid you cant get an electrivire :(

Welcome Steven. Thanks for pointing this out, but this was already known. No need to necro a thread that is a year old. If you wanted to point out any information concerning items, post in the (In Progress) In-Game Item Guide.

Please read the rules for what you should/should not do. You can also make an introductory thread in the Grand Hall.

Later in the game. At the North Obsidia Ward there will be a crowd of people. Just talk to the head guy and you can buy one.

What if I missed that guy? He is not there anymore. Does he appear on certain days like clear whether or something?