Venem's Gym Late Game Issue

stebo

I am trying to fight Aya after the Mall Help task but for some reason I can't get past the 2nd room in Venem's gym. There is no stairwell there and the poison concoction gets accepted but the stairwell doesn't open up. Also the warp to the last room from the first room isn't active either.

Game.rxdata

56 minutes ago, stebo said:

I am trying to fight Aya after the Mall Help task but for some reason I can't get past the 2nd room in Venem's gym. There is no stairwell there and the poison concoction gets accepted but the stairwell doesn't open up. Also the warp to the last room from the first room isn't active either.

Game.rxdata

For me, it just allowed me to warp to the final room, even the poison substance puzzles were done as it was before. Dunno what's wrong.

2 hours ago, BRS swag said:

For me, it just allowed me to warp to the final room, even the poison substance puzzles were done as it was before. Dunno what's wrong.

Weird because I just tried the save file on another computer and it still doesn't let me warp to the final room and the puzzles don't open the stairs.