I need some help with 2 things please :)

First question is how to deal with the Vileplume in Terajuma jungle. I remember the old method was to find some powder in pots around the jungle and use it on them, one of the Vileplume is blocking a path in the safari zone 😞

Second question is about the locked house in the new desert area, i got the key but it broke in the door so i need to find someone to fix the key, not sure where to go for that.

21 minutes ago, Gardevoir4president said:

First question is how to deal with the Vileplume in Terajuma jungle. I remember the old method was to find some powder in pots around the jungle and use it on them, one of the Vileplume is blocking a path in the safari zone 😞

Second question is about the locked house in the new desert area, i got the key but it broke in the door so i need to find someone to fix the key, not sure where to go for that.

Spoiler

I don't know about the vileplume, but about the key, there is a locksmith in Akuwa Town that can help with that.

1 hour ago, Gardevoir4president said:

Okay thanks i have one more question, the strange house in zoralyn desert has a hook inside, what do i need to place there?

There is a quest in GDC where you get back a painting that was stolen from the art gallery.

I think it needs to be night time to start the sidequest but im not sure on that one.

1 hour ago, Gardevoir4president said:

Okay thanks i have one more question, the strange house in zoralyn desert has a hook inside, what do i need to place there?

You need to place the Family Portrait. You get it as a reward for a quest in GDC. It starts in an apartment in the Judicial District and you need to have access to the Underground.

1 hour ago, Mayflower896 said:

You need to place the Family Portrait. You get it as a reward for a quest in GDC. It starts in an apartment in the Judicial District and you need to have access to the Underground.

Sorry but i have no idea where to start the quest , a painter mentioned a missing potrait but i couldnt find anything in the gearen underground.

1 minute ago, Gardevoir4president said:

Sorry but i have no idea where to start the quest , a painter mentioned a missing potrait but i couldnt find anything in the gearen underground.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CrX-g1nuyZE

Here’s a guide for the quest. For clarification, I meant the GDC underground, which is unlocked in the Missing Children Help Centre Quest.