Potential Bug: Dimensional Rift Garbodor "Corroso" Glitch

timm6393

So I was battling the D-Rift Garbodor for the second time (in the passageway by the security in east gearen city sewers) and I ended up blacking out, and re-spawned by the healing machine. I go back into the passageway to re-battle the Garbodor and my character automatically walks up to the wall nearby, and keeps trying to walk, and you just here the nudging noise, and its a constant action doing it by itself and I can go to the menu, or steer out of it, and now its just stuck there... HELP? I've sunk way too many hours into this game to call it quits. I'll attach an image of what it looks like, and my Game.rxdata if I can figure out how lol. 

Screen Shot 2019-01-12 at 4.46.09 PM.png

Game.rxdata

How exactly do I do that or find out which patch I am on? Pretty new to the Fan-Game Pokemon Hacks versus the ROM Hacks for GBA/GBC. I attached a picture  of how it looks before I enter the game. I'll leave another reply and try to link my save data to that.

1240896689_ScreenShot2019-01-12at6_07_19PM.thumb.png.8a8c465860336761d7a0ba81108d466e.png

1 hour ago, Swampellow said:

Download version 11, that is version 10. The bug was fixed in v11

where do I find the download for version 11?

EDIT: I have successfully downloaded version 11.3 but I still have the same problem..? I literally keep running into the wall... -____-

Edited by timm6393
Found It!
  • Sad 1

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...