Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

In desperate need of a Swablu with Perish Song

MalvaDelta

Question

2 answers to this question

1 hour ago, MalvaDelta said:

I'm looking to trade for a Swablu for about anything up to the azurine island. I have a shiny slugma, pachirisu, and noibat. 

I see you've met the garchomp. Three things:

1. This is not the forum to post for trades... Post on Online Play for that, On The Hunt is supposed to be for things one can find in their own game like side quests and stuff. 

2. You don't need to beat that garchomp for the story to progress. You don't white out, the cutscene progresses regardless of what you do. The most difference you'll make is 2 lines of dialogue.

3. I can trade you a swablu, don't need any shiny just gimme a rattata or smth. Online name is Proxima. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Thanks for the help but I figured out another way. I just leveled my smoochum to level 45 learned perish song and evolved it the put a quick claw on and soft reset till I got what I wanted. Thanks for the offer though much appreciated. Also I notice the no trades in this forum about 3 minutes after I posted it.