Divinity 2 DE

Starry Knight

Having fun with my friends playing the game on act 2, which has been super fun I choose to play Ifan has been interesting try him compared to my solo start or with just my boyfriend I choose various forms of mages for those

Anyone else try this game? If so what are your thoughts on it?

you mean Divinity Original Sin 2 I assume? I really enjoy the game, sadly my Laptop can't run it too well 😞 Hopefully I'll have a good PC to run it.

As for Characters... I prefer my own character. Elf Battle Mage.

3 hours ago, Wolfox said:

you mean Divinity Original Sin 2 I assume? I really enjoy the game, sadly my Laptop can't run it too well 😞 Hopefully I'll have a good PC to run it.

As for Characters... I prefer my own character. Elf Battle Mage.

It crashes my computer Everytime I close it, I'm having fun experimenting with long range characters though might add the mod that allows more players it looks interesting

1 hour ago, Starry Knight said:

It crashes my computer Everytime I close it, I'm having fun experimenting with long range characters though might add the mod that allows more players it looks interesting

I personally prefer using a mix between long and short range. so you're not useless if opponents come close. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wolfox said:

I personally prefer using a mix between long and short range. so you're not useless if opponents come close. 

I prefer my main character to have ranged, I like taking Beast, Ifan and sometimes Sabell as side characters to mix things up

2 hours ago, CodeCass said:

Great games. My wife and I loved co-oping both of them on the PS4! I found DOS2 to be far superior and fixed a lot of the issues I had with DOS1. I played the Red Prince whilst my wife played Beast. 

My boyfriend likes playing beast alot himself, my friend Gingy likes Fane or any undead character though our other 2 friends don't seem to have a preference so far

• Like 1

I personally really like Loshe and Sebille, too. If you may have noticed, I quite like Elfs so Sebille is a bit of a given, but Loshe I like due to her demon nesting and being a singer. Granted due to lag and everything I have yet to get further than Fort Joy, but you yeah

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Starry Knight said:

My boyfriend likes playing beast alot himself, my friend Gingy likes Fane or any undead character though our other 2 friends don't seem to have a preference so far

I see! Yeah we split our group up 2 and 2 for each of us. I ran with Red Prince and Fane, and my wife used Beast and Loshe. Seems to have worked out really well! 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, CodeCass said:

I see! Yeah we split our group up 2 and 2 for each of us. I ran with Red Prince and Fane, and my wife used Beast and Loshe. Seems to have worked out really well! 

We've done that as well, we're in both playthroughs just getting to act 2 has been fun, he choose Beast and Fane while I had my own created character, I enjoy playing with friends more then alone. My boyfriend in our group will change his voice and commentate in the game for his character super halarious to hear. Our other friend does it as well, it's funny hearing over the headset, my boyfriend does like a Scottish accent and what seems to be dwarf talk usually, our other friend has a slightly more high pitched voice so it's funny hearing them more or less act it out.