Sand Stream Cave

SSJG Goku

4 minutes ago, TDoggyDog said:

Interact with the hole in the second picture, they'll prompt you and the special Pokemon will appear.

I have tried but nothing happens for some reason? Does it need to be a specific time of the day? Do I need any other items or need to do any other side quests? 

I interacted with it before I got the scented lure and it said a pokemon scurried away...does that mean I can't get it now? 

1 minute ago, SSJG Goku said:

I have tried but nothing happens for some reason? Does it need to be a specific time of the day? Do I need any other items or need to do any other side quests? 

I interacted with it before I got the scented lure and it said a pokemon scurried away...does that mean I can't get it now? 

It shouldn't require any additional quests or other items, the scented lure should be it.

I can confirm interacting with it before shouldn't remove the opportunity, I did that too.

Have you got Patch 3? Was released pretty recently, I'd suggest trying it with that one, perhaps it was a bug in patch 2.

2 minutes ago, TDoggyDog said:

It shouldn't require any additional quests or other items, the scented lure should be it.

I can confirm interacting with it before shouldn't remove the opportunity, I did that too.

Have you got Patch 3? Was released pretty recently, I'd suggest trying it with that one, perhaps it was a bug in patch 2.

I'll give it a go, thanks 🙂

I have the same proplem. Interacted with it before and nothing happend and the latest patch did not solve it. I cant even interact with the hole anymore eventough the scented candel id in my inventory. Could someone tell me who the pokemon in question is? 

1 hour ago, TDoggyDog said:

Yeah it still did not work, must be a bug. I'll have to report it.

Just now, TDoggyDog said:

Sorry to hear that, hope it gets fixed soon or a member of the team can change your save file to make the Pokemon appear properly.

Just so I know, could you tell me what pokemon it was please? Wondering if it is worth fretting over and coming back some time when it is patched lol