Sign in to follow this  
BigFoot

Savefile BUG

image.png.f683dce1380dc52825f8221d05d6cf6e.png

Alright, so before this started happening 5 minutes ago,I was doing the mega ring sidequest, when all of sudden my game started running slow, and before the notification to save and restart appeared, I closed the game (the script taking too long happened a lot to me, so I wasnt surprised) but when I tried to load the game this notification appeared and I cant play anymore, I tried deleting the last save points from where I was so if anything Id just have to do some stuff again, but that didnt change a thing. I pray in hope that anyone has a solution to this 

Hi. So it looks like your save file was corrupted somehow. I assume when you said you deleted your last save points you were trying to use backups. Check out this guide to make sure you're following the process correctly, as the process involves renaming the latest backup to game.rxdata rather than just deleting files. It is possible you'll need to go back a few backups though as savefiles can be corrupted in batches which may effect your most recent backup.