Sign in to follow this  
jbastian1

Game Lag

Hey Everyone, 

So I played through most of Episode 18. I haven't really bothered going against Hardy yet. I downloaded Pokemon Rejuvenation to play while I wait for the Episode 19. I went back to play Reborn again though and noticed the game lagging moreso than it ever has. So much so that when I alt to speed things up, it has been making the game run slower... I don't know where this came from and its extremely frustrating. Please help!

15 hours ago, jbastian1 said:

Hey Everyone, 

So I played through most of Episode 18. I haven't really bothered going against Hardy yet. I downloaded Pokemon Rejuvenation to play while I wait for the Episode 19. I went back to play Reborn again though and noticed the game lagging moreso than it ever has. So much so that when I alt to speed things up, it has been making the game run slower... I don't know where this came from and its extremely frustrating. Please help!

The game is just laggy sometimes. Just try not to have too much stuff going on in your computer while playing. Weather like rain or strong winds causes a lot of extra lag too. Rejuvenation has nothing to do with it.

I think it is a Windows update as well because weather never affected my game before. I play it without anything else running too. Even in the area that used to lag like crazy back when I had a different laptop never lagged before until now. I just updated my computer again and hopefully it will fix it.

4 hours ago, jbastian1 said:

I think it is a Windows update as well because weather never affected my game before. I play it without anything else running too. Even in the area that used to lag like crazy back when I had a different laptop never lagged before until now. I just updated my computer again and hopefully it will fix it.

Tell me if u find a fix. The game is unplayable for me right now

So I updated my computer again (Had to revert back to before I updated and install a more recent update) and the game is much better. It is not as fast, but certainly playable again. Only noticeable difference now is that when health is being lowered in battles, it is done at a normal rate, not too slow and not too fast, even when i've alt-boosted the speed.