Rochi

Glass factory

I dont know if this is a bug actually but in glass factory after defeating shelly and cain some weird battle starts....

and in them if my pokemon faints they dont revive anymore(automatically,which happens in case of  end of battling against shelly and cain)..

i dont know about others but it seems impossible to me winning all these battles without fainting your pokemon( since fainting one pokemon means you lose coverage agaist lot of types)

2 hours ago, Rochi said:

I dont know if this is a bug actually but in glass factory after defeating shelly and cain some weird battle starts....

and in them if my pokemon faints they dont revive anymore(automatically,which happens in case of  end of battling against shelly and cain)..

i dont know about others but it seems impossible to me winning all these battles without fainting your pokemon( since fainting one pokemon means you lose coverage agaist lot of types)

The gauntlet, as most have labeled it, is intentionally very difficult.  The only heal you are given is some auto full restores after the first battle.  You should still be able to use revive/cotton candy mid-battle to revive fainted mons, at least you used to.