Swalot - Modest nature and Gluttony

Magnezone - Gentle and Sturdy

Golem - Brave and Sturdy

Feraligatr - Sassy and Torrent

Simisear - Impish and Blaze

Swoobat - Hardy and unaware

Exeggutor - Impish and Frisk

Edited by mcpershing

I’m not really understanding the use of Simisear. It’s honestly just not that great of a Pokémon beyond the first gym or so. Couple that with the fact that it has the move acrobatics, but it’s holding an item... It just doesn’t make sense to me to put time and effort into training that.  Heatmore is great, so I’d stick to just him. 

I also noticed there are some types that are beneficial to have on the team that you’re lacking in. Fighting type, for example, is a very useful type to have in this game and comes in handy immensely against Titania and Hardy. Maybe look into some decent fighting type Pokémon? Off the top of my head, Regenerator Meinsheo is pretty amazing. Also Heracross is fantastic with Moxie! It would also provide you with something to take on Dark Pokémon with more ease as you don’t really have anything for that at the moment. 

Edited by jbastian1

17 hours ago, jbastian1 said:

I’m not really understanding the use of Simisear. It’s honestly just not that great of a Pokémon beyond the first gym or so. Couple that with the fact that it has the move acrobatics, but it’s holding an item... It just doesn’t make sense to me to put time and effort into training that.  Heatmore is great, so I’d stick to just him. 

I also noticed there are some types that are beneficial to have on the team that you’re lacking in. Fighting type, for example, is a very useful type to have in this game and comes in handy immensely against Titania and Hardy. Maybe look into some decent fighting type Pokémon? Off the top of my head, Regenerator Meinsheo is pretty amazing. Also Heracross is fantastic with Moxie! It would also provide you with something to take on Dark Pokémon with more ease as you don’t really have anything for that at the moment. 

Really? I got the Feeling that he's really useful. He often won the fights for me and I needed to give him common candy in the past because he Always gettin to strong. But now (i defeated Amaria) I dont really use him. So i should Focus on heatmor, ok tho 

I never found a good Fighting type so I just gave Superpower to my Feraligatr, worked for me most of time, I dont know 😄 Maybe i should Train That Riolu… would be strong against Dark too. 

I guess I own a Heracross… would worth to Train it then

But how About my movesets and the Abilities? Im Pretty unsure About it

The movesets are alright, the only thing that stands out though is that you have no buff/debuff moves which can be critical for this game. For example, Metal Sound, which can be learned by Magnezone, harshly decreases the special defense of a pokemon making it much much easier to kill. Or Dragon Dance buffs attack and speed by one full stage making it much more of a threat on the battlefield. Things like that can be game changing. Even something as little as smokescreen can really mess up the enemies you'll face. That being said, the attacking moves you have for the most part seem alright. Magnet Rise is also good for Magnezone so you can avoid Earthquakes, but its not necessary. On your Heatmor, you probably dont need ALL those fire moves. Having one or two is fine, but you're limiting yourself with moves that he could learn to be more devastating to other opponents. One example of this is the move Stockpile that it can learn. This buffs all of its defenses. You could make your Heatmor incredibly hard to kill by stockpiling to make him a wall. Also, look at Swalot. It can learn some other types of moves, like body slam that can paralyze the target, but you have it pretty limited to only poison type moves. Feraligatr also should probably have an Ice Punch. It really helps deal with dragons, ground, flying, and grass types. Maybe in place of Hydro Pump as surf is also a practical move. 

When it comes to abilities, I'll break it down.

Swalot is best to use either Sticky Hold or Gluttony

Feraligatr should really be used with Sheer Force. It gets rid of added effects to the opponent, so no flinching etc. , but it increases the overall damage of the moves. 

Swoobat is best with Simple, as you can buff yourself for twice as much per move with that ability. 

The others are good. 

Lucario would be good, but you would be doubling up on steel type with your magnezone. Superpower is a great move on Ferligatr but at the same time it weakens it pretty brutally. Hawlucha is great too but then youd have multiple flying pokemon. You could always go for Machamp too if youre skeptical of Heracross, but let me tell you that Heracross is a force to be reckoned with. 

• Like 1

OH another very good fighting type is Scrafty, the Dark/Fighting Type. It gets access to great moves like High Jump Kick and can have the moxie ability to boost its attack each time you defeat a pokemon with it. In addition, if you want to take the time to breed it, you can get that thing with Drain Punch and even Dragon Dance!