Shadow Pokemon

Harryp

I'm likely not qualified to answer this with the best answer possible but there are some shadow event Pokemon around, although not that much, and maybe a trainer or two after it's fixed but when you encounter Ren and Nastasia in the other shadow Pokemon factory moving everything I remember them saying that the project was meant to get a certain type of energy in which has been accomplished so it is likely that shadow Pokemon won't be making a return although I wouldn't know for sure.

• Global Mods

There actually are a few shadow Pokemon after your snag machine gets fixed, in the Wetlands HQ and at Teila Resort when Madelis shows up with some grunts that invade Tesla's villa. Some of the ones they use are even newly added in V11. 

Madame X told Nastasia to take the shadow Pokemon data to GDC. We haven't been to their HQ yet, but it's in the badlands IIRC. It's possible we'll see more shadow Pokemon then. 

Because of the episodic release structure and some characters and plot points not showing up for a few episodes before being mentioned or appearing again, it's pretty common for people to think or ask if Jan forgot about something, but nothing was forgotten. Everything in Rejuv is connected, it's just that when you're following an episodic release instead of the complete game, it can seem like a long time for some things to pay off or be concluded.