Taking back the Reborn Region!!

Ulti

Greetings, salutations, konichiwa to you, my fellow trainers!!

A pleasure to make your acquaintance. 

Names Javarus Leary. But you can just refer to me as Ulti here. 

Born: October 3, 1995

First thing i'd like to share about myself is that i'm a sucker for a good story. And this place has it in spades!

I just recently found out about rejuvenation. But the game had me hooked the minute it turned into a prison arc. Lol. I literally had to stop watching a playthrough on YouTube just to experience it myself. 

Also, its been so long since I've seen Reborn,  i didn't think it actually went anywhere. So glad i was wrong. Can't wait to see both finished .

In all honesty though, wouldn't mind seeing another Pokemon fan game like this.

Or maybe even a yugioh fan game. Eh, man can dream. 

Anyways,  I also like to draw a fair amount. 

(Whenever I'm not procrastinating anyways) 

I like to think i have at least a little skill. And i plan on drawing some fanart of these games at some point.

Don't expect any digital work though. Certain complications prevent me from doing so just yet. 

Lastly, Madam X and Lin

Both powerful female trainers 

Both in dire need of a good dose of karmic justice. 

Mind you i barely know anything about either yet but still. After what they've done, it's a bit of a mute point.

Oh, one more thing. 

Can you people cool it on the difficulty? Money and items are sparse enough as it is in normal mode. I ain't going nowhere near intense. Lol.

Hope to see more great things from this place.

• Like 3

Nice to meet you Ulti. Welcome to the site. Btw, if you are having trouble with the difficulty, then definitely do NOT try Commander's Hardcore difficulty mods for both Reborn and Rejuvenation. XD

By the by, the field effects get tedious, but you get used to them... except water's surface field... That field is OP, especially in Rejuvenation. Water leader is hard as heck. Not going to say anymore... I don't want to spoil.

• Thanks 1

Welcome to these forums.  I hope you enjoy your stay.   

Spoiler

39976b30dc87b667499f25de81081a01effc46e2

Two other highly praised, Reborn-style fan-games from this site are Pokemon Desolation and Pokemon Spork.  I haven't really played far in either, but I've heard very high praise for Desolation while hearing Spork does cool it on the difficulty some but maintains the Reborn style. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Haiyo~ Welcome to Reborn Ulti! Do enjoy your stay~

20 hours ago, Ulti said:

Can you people cool it on the difficulty? Money and items are sparse enough as it is in normal mode. I ain't going nowhere near intense. Lol.

git gud but difficulty is the beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeest paaaaart

but if you need any help many of us on the forums would be glad to lend a hand

• Thanks 1