Got a Bug Problem, any recommendations?

Jetasd

So, i have some issues with this guy on intense mode. I understand he's supposed to be difficult 
but , 2 out of 6 Pokemon get a free protect and attack boost on switch in,(one of them is a Scizor with bullet punch), combined with the raining fire nerf and barbed wire  make him overwhelmingly strong. 
the obvious idea is to either A: change the field to rainbow

or B: destroy the sticky web setup. 
Except B doesn't work, since this is a double battle and sticky web always procs twice 

So im having a bit of trouble sweeping him, I've thought about using cast form to change the field
But i have no idea if i can get cast form out there, and have it not die in one hit before i can use sunny day.
Galvantula somehow out speeds my near max speed Espeon(poor guy only has 21 iv's in speed) 

My full team is: 
Samurott- lvl 45 
Espeon(Max Sp atk ev's, max speed ev's) - lvl 45 
Alolan Marowak-lvl 45 
Vileplume- lvl 45 
Lycanroc(Midday form)- lvl 45 
Pikachu- lvl 45 
OffHands: 
Decidueye- lvl 45 
Castform- lvl 45 
Graveler- lvl 45 

Majority of these guys are ev trained fully in their main attacking stat and speed, aside from 
Graveler, vileplume, samurott, and marowak. 

31 minutes ago, Crowley said:

First of all your team lacks the speed stat a bit excluding Espeon and Lycanroc (you didn't mention the form).And going to a bug gym with Espeon (I assume you are talking about the bug gym) is sort of a death sentence unfortunately.
I can safely say if you really want to outspeed and sweep him this is not the team to do so(Although this strategy could backfire with any team).
Maybe you can catch a Phanpy and let him keep Rapid Spin for getting rid of that Sticky Web,also,he is hella tanky fella.

You can also get a Magnemite from a help center and trap that Scizor with Magnet Pull.(Scizor can't really touch Magneton)

You can also form your own Sticky Web maybe if you have a Leavanny and etc.

And last Alolan Marowak is a wonderful mon but only in Trick Room teams,although he resists 4x to bug,speed stat makes him an easy target to the coverage.

I am not sure if you could go back to other places from Kakori at this point in the game but if you can maybe you could try to versataile your team.

Wide Guard and Helping Hand are incredibly useful in double battles too.So keep that in mind.
Alternatively you can use Perish song but it's risky and A.I would likely swap out.

I hope you will beat him!

Thank you! ill try giving the rapid spinner a shot( found out pineco is avaible early at golden leaf) 
and i can go back to other places, im swapping espeon for graveler right now, 
unfortunatly i cant get magnemite , since that rival battle is outlandishly difficult for me to handle on intense mode at my current lvl.
Leavanny ill keep in mind as well. 

• Like 1