Game will not start after a rock climb glitch

Pokenerd2112

I was exploring route 9's cave system and came across a rock climb section that gave me an ability capsule. Unfortuantly after i got the capsule and went to go rock climb down, it rock climbed my off screen. I closed my game and re open it with this error. Here is the screen shot of the error and my save file, Please help. 

Note: I've already tried to load a backup as this file is the back up as I've deleted my main one. I still got the same error 

Screenshot (1).png

Game.rxdata

8 hours ago, Pokenerd2112 said:

I was exploring route 9's cave system and came across a rock climb section that gave me an ability capsule. Unfortuantly after i got the capsule and went to go rock climb down, it rock climbed my off screen. I closed my game and re open it with this error. Here is the screen shot of the error and my save file, Please help. 

Note: I've already tried to load a backup as this file is the back up as I've deleted my main one. I still got the same error 

Screenshot (1).png

Game.rxdata

A patch was released recently, but I'm not sure if it includes this bug because I havent checked it out yet. Download and apply the patch and if this still happens then use this save instead and avoid saving in full screen until a patch that solves it is released.

Game.rxdata

On 12/29/2018 at 6:33 AM, Walpurgis said:

A patch was released recently, but I'm not sure if it includes this bug because I havent checked it out yet. Download and apply the patch and if this still happens then use this save instead and avoid saving in full screen until a patch that solves it is released.

Game.rxdata

I've tried the patch and replaced my save with this but it still giving me the same problem