House key

Luck Repellent

30 minutes ago, Mayflower896 said:

The person you’re looking for is called Larry the locksmith. He’s in Akuwa town and you need to give him 2 light clays and one hard stone for repairing the key.

Wait I have literally no clue how to get to akuwa town. Fly doesn't actually work for some reason

11 minutes ago, Mayflower896 said:

Strange... You could try taking the train to Gearen and going from there.

I just have no clue where it actually is. I can't remember lol

Edit: nvm apparently fly only works if you aren't in GDC. It worked as soon as I took the train to gearen

Edited by Luck Repellent

2 minutes ago, Luck Repellent said:

I just have no clue where it actually is. I can't remember lol

It’s in Grand Dream Station, the same place you go to reach Route 9. Once you reach Gearen there will be a man with a truck who can take you to Akuwa.

On 12/29/2018 at 8:43 PM, Tomek said:
  Hide contents

If you got family poster you have to hang it in middle of the house and secret room will open. After that I realized thats the same house from Prologue where you are young Maria.
EDIT: here is screenshot to show you http://prntscr.com/m14k5k

where do I get the family poster? When I tried to step in that spot it automatically pushed me off the ledge

On 1/2/2019 at 10:30 PM, Felcatty said:

@SSJG Goku

Hide contents

To get the portrait you need to complete the art gallary side quest in gdc. I’m putting it spoilers even though the quest was available before the current version just in case.

Hey man sorry to bother you again, just started that sidequest where the owner says to get someone to come in and look at the painting if they're interested in buying it. Where do I go from there?