V11 Grinding

fireheart4560

For the Audino trainer that makes it easy to grind, you can go to nightmare city, i believe is the name , and you will find one outside of the place you met the puppet master.

Now as for the ev training, you can get berries from one of the kids in the lost camp.

2 hours ago, Pozyher said:

For the Audino trainer that makes it easy to grind, you can go to nightmare city, i believe is the name , and you will find one outside of the place you met the puppet master.

Now as for the ev training, you can get berries from one of the kids in the lost camp.

hey thanks really appreciate the info. but how do i unlock the ev training doors in gearen city

1 hour ago, fireheart4560 said:

hey thanks really appreciate the info. but how do i unlock the ev training doors in gearen city

Since V10 the only way that you can unlock them is to gather achievement points ( check your achievement option on the menu ).Then go to the Crisola Hotel ( i think thats the name) in East Gearen, go the the AP exchange room there are the cards that you need in order to unlock the EV rooms.