Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Does every wild pokemon with Held items stay the same as in the original game ?

Epharam

Question

Ohayo, what i mean with the title is : For example, Goldeen can hold a Mystic Water item in 7 gen, will it have a chance to hold it too in Pokemon Reborn or are some Pokemon with held item modified ? Cauz if i remember correctly i already caught a Meowth with Quick claw but since Mystic water is a relatively pricy item it might be OP ?

EDIT: Never mind about the price, i confounded Mystic Water with Sea Incense x). Still asking for the helds item cauz that way i can stick to 7 gen list of Held items

Edited by Epharam

2 answers to this question

Guest Relinquished
11 minutes ago, Epharam said:

Ohayo, what i mean with the title is : For example, Goldeen can hold a Mystic Water item in 7 gen, will it have a chance to hold it too in Pokemon Reborn or are some Pokemon with held item modified ? Cauz if i remember correctly i already caught a Meowth with Quick claw but since Mystic water is a relatively pricy item it might be OP ?

Wild pokemon held items for Reborn, have been adjusted to gen 7 tables (refer to bulbapedia). While there are many changes, like Grimer no longer holding Nuggets (but BlackSludges, instead), some items/pokemon are exactly the same: Meowth can have QuickClaw, Goldeen still has MysticWater, Cherubi might hold MiracleSeed and so on.

https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_Pokémon_by_wild_held_item