Major/Fatal Bugs V11

Jan

• Global Mods

Theres a major bug where if you walk into the open door in the Scholar Recreation Center, then you end up in the void with no escape besides resetting your game.

Scholar Recreation Center.JPG

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Posty said:

Theres a major bug where if you walk into the open door in the Scholar Recreation Center, then you end up in the void with no escape besides resetting your game.

Scholar Recreation Center.JPG

I got baited... 

Screenshot_214.png

In Hospital Of Hope, controlling Lavender, game crashes when fighting alongside Giratina and Braixen against the Scientists and my game locks me out due to the sprite resizer error even though i've already addressed this issue by changing my screen size.

The attached image is what I see when I attempt to start up my game during the battle against the scientists.

Attaching game file if you can possibly help me change my screen resolution back to medium?

Also cannot launch v10, i've tried, but I receive strange errors when attempting to do so.

Thanks.

v11.png

Game.rxdata

I'm not sure if it's me or the game, but I've experienced constant hanging scripts.  This is just the latest.  One of the other various ones not pictured here is a Sucker Punch hang, but I chocked that up to Sucker Punch never working ever in anything, so that's that.

Spoiler

cf5e6be5e76b1baa679086b79f1a2319.png

I'm now trapped in that cutscene and it won't continue at all.  I have my backup save thankfully so I can reset and see if I can try and push through, but for now here's my game file to see if anything is up with it.  It's one that started in....I think no later than V8, for sure, I don't quite recall the start version, but it was used in V10 Beta testing, if that matters.

EDIT: So a second run of this cutscene except I talked to Erin from the bottom left chair made it run fine.  Just a small update in case that helps in fixing...whatever the heck happened there.

Game.rxdata

Edited by Hymdall
Update regarding cutscene bug

I'm having a problem.

I have started playing the version normally and kept with the story going. So after going to

the Blakeory Atheneum

I went back to GDC to change my sprite since I wanted to try a new one. In the end, there, I closed the game and opening it the Sprite Resizer line 151 error appeared. I can't change the screen on V10 since a lot of errors start to happen, I guess it's because I have already started V11's plot.

Does anybody know what to do?

Edit: I also have tried deleting files but for some reason the only files that appear are from when I had 10 badges and the last one.

Game.rxdata

Hello,

experiencing a hangup script on this battle, the very first battle in the sewers at the start of the game

Also experiencing the Nidoran issue already reported above in Oceana Pier

Game_5AfSCoWMMT.png

Game_PZr6tTuupd.png

edit: I could get past that battle and the rest of the sewers somehow (a lot of delay between turns, but it worked out), but it's doing the same behavior on goldenwood forest. seems to do that every time i'm teamed up with someone so far)

edit2: currently stuck on the battle with melia against eli and sharon, managed to sneak my way around other double battles but this one is unskippable. i imagine there's probably something wrong with partner AI given that every other battle seems fine 😕

I found a few bugs so far.

Firstly, during the Lavender portion of v11, just after we must choose between 

Spoiler

releasing Giratina or leaving it

my game crashed no matter what choice I took. So I am basically stuck in that part. Anyone can help me proceed?

Game.rxdata

I found 2 bugs related to other part of the game:

Spoiler

After meeting Damien and Alexandra in Sashila village, we are supposed to have some free time. So I tried to explore Zorrialyn Labyrinth. First bug is despite the guide mentioning that we have limited steps to complete the labyrinth, the game does not seem to count the steps. Like I can just happily keep on exploring the place. Second bug is when I reached 3rd floor (the one where we have to show a Rock / Water Pokemon), I couldn't proceed any further as it seems I need to use Dive. However, at that point of time, we cannot use Dive yet due to not having enough badge. Also, the use of Escape Rope is somehow forbidden so basically I was stuck in the labyrinth. In fact, this is the bug that I encountered first that caused me to reload my backup save file to redo v11 from beginning before I got stuck again with the above Lavender bug LOL.

Same as above, getting this error message whenever I try to start the game. Played normally for a few hours, but after I shut it down for the first time, this happens. Recent saves from backup files don't work either.

Managed to load a very old save through v10 to try changing the screen size from full to medium (saw someone suggesting it could be the cause) and reloading the most recent save, but that didn't work either!

Thanks

error.png

Game.rxdata

Spoiler

So I posted in the minor bugs about how I was able to enter into the ruined city without getting mugged by the vileplume, and I explored around, got into all the houses, and in the last house I pushed a boulder down to get out. (At this time I was at the furthermost left house in the city before you had to rock smash to go left). So I broke the rocks on the left to get out of the city, and the vileplume showed up and got struck on the exact tile where I pushed the boulder and I got softlocked.  capture001.bmp

I started from the Rose Theater and whenever I leave the screen goes black with a message that says "Script PokemonMap line 78: NoMethodError occurred. undefined method bridge= for nil:NilClass" Its been happening since v10 when it was configuring it autosaved on a error from what I remember. Now I just get that error message when I try to play the save.

problem.png

Figured out how to post my Save file 🙂

Spoiler

After the Blacksteeple Castle portion, right after the battle w/ MadameX where you respawn on the ship I got stuck here. I can only assume I was meant to spawn on the bed to the right since that's where Adam was facing when he was speaking to me.

Pokemon Rejuv Stuck.png

Game.rxdata

Edited by Marc_UpZ
Found my save file
  • Upvote 1

Spoiler

Hey,uh...I'm now in the Tournament right now. Before I get to have the match with Adam, I tried to enter the third pile of matches, but then this happened:

"Script 'PokemonMap' line 78: NoMethodError occured. undefined method 'bridge=' for nil:NilClass"

I can't go outside either.The script thingie also appears when I try to, so I'm stuck inside the preparations room with 5 people and all of my Pokemon XD

I'm kinda stuck here in the story right now XP

Edited by WolfboundLucipher325
Because I found another problem

I am trapped in kakori village. I was there at the end of v10 and now there appears to be no way out of there anymore. I tried downloading v10 again to go back to grand dream city and start up v11 again, but when I try to launch v10 it just gives me errors

image.png.de12136337c01f4c7d10107e4efa5324.pngimage.png.37d0303a257295102e9f7a014bafffe4.pngimage.png.626e94d6049871ad240525c5db561664.pngimage.png.12c95f39e2577073802febd51f5392f5.png

Game.rxdata

Edited by occido5
adding game save

Spoiler

---------------------------
Pokemon Rejuvenation
[Pokemon Rejuvenation V11]

Exception: NoMethodError

PokeBattle_Battler:5523:in `pbUseMove'

PokeBattle_Battler:5473:in `loop'

PokeBattle_Battler:5527:in `pbUseMove'

PokeBattle_Battler:6731:in `pbProcessTurn'

PokeBattle_Battler:6730:in `logonerr'

PokeBattle_Battler:6730:in `pbProcessTurn'

PokeBattle_Battle:4838:in `pbAttackPhase'

PokeBattle_Battle:4837:in `each'

PokeBattle_Battle:4837:in `pbAttackPhase'

PokeBattle_Battle:4498:in `pbStartBattleCore'

PokeBattle_Battle:4497:in `logonerr'

PokeBattle_Battle:4497:in `pbStartBattleCore'

PokeBattle_Battle:4485:in `loop'

PokeBattle_Battle:4506:in `pbStartBattleCore'

PokeBattle_Battle:4181:in `pbStartBattle'

PokemonField:1086:in `pbWildBattle'

PokemonField:1085:in `pbSceneStandby'

PokemonField:1087:in `pbWildBattle'

PokemonField:1084:in `pbBattleAnimation'

PokemonField:1084:in `pbWildBattle'

PokemonField:1646:in `pbBattleOnStepTaken'

PokemonField:1670:in `pbOnStepTaken'

Game_Player_:491:in `update_old'

Walk_Run:84:in `update'

Autosave:31:in `update'

OK   

I can't quite put my finger on this one. It occurred multiple times while I was using Shuppet to battle wild Deerling, but the game didn't crash.

• Upvote 1