Spoiler Discussion

Jan

• Veterans
55 minutes ago, Luguno said:

how can i fix the key for the old house in the south of the desert?well it got destroyed after i wanted to use it.image.png.88b1fe513c46b5785ce8382a08820fb8.png

There's a locksmith in Akuwa Town. Visit him, and he will fix the key for you, though you'll need to trade in 2 Light Clays and a Hard Stone for it.

2 hours ago, Idodamage said:

Its the safari zone in kakori village.

Did u figure out where the three workers where?

Do you know which part of the safari zone? been there for hours and still couldn't find the damn scyther

1 minute ago, fellowry said:

Do you know which part of the safari zone? been there for hours and still couldn't find the damn scyther

as soon as you enter the zone go down and then take a right on the rock path you'll find a rockclimb section and then the scyther's are visible and you just run into them

have you figured out where the rest of the workers are ive found the one in goldenleaf and the person on the battle ship cant find the third

1 hour ago, Idodamage said:

as soon as you enter the zone go down and then take a right on the rock path you'll find a rockclimb section and then the scyther's are visible and you just run into them

have you figured out where the rest of the workers are ive found the one in goldenleaf and the person on the battle ship cant find the third

Thanks found it

The other workers are in one of the houses in kristiline town just talk to every NPC in the houses and you will eventually find it

• Veterans
13 minutes ago, lemyuuu said:

So I came across Jenmira Cave in Route 5 (accessible thru Rock Climb) and I don't know how to proceed lmao. I tried using Purify to change the field but it's still pmuch the same, minus the corrosion thing. How to proceed?

jenmira.png

That's all you can do there for now -- Now you gotta enter the safari zone as you normally would to proceed!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, REOctober said:

I was trying to do the 6 poliwag quest to obtain a poliwag, but the thing is there is no Poliwag in valor mountain anymore. Anyone found his new spot?

I think the last one is in the aquamarine cave, specifically in the secret shore 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, lemyuuu said:

Last question (hopefully). I can't find the lawyer dude needed for the mall help request in Gearen City. Where can I find the person?

You don't need a lawyer. After Witch got arrested you go to restaurant and talk to clerk, then you will have to follow the grunt outside the restaurant(xe will say where xe's going).

• Like 1