Oskar

Cant start the game

Hi im having the problem that when i launch the game and click on continue, the game wont start and i get the error message:

[Script "Game_Character" line 207: NoMethodError occured. undefined method "*"  for nil:Nilclass] 

heres a screenshot: https://i.gyazo.com/d4ef68a81a663c7082e1956795ce5edb.png

I have no real idea how to fix this, so I would appreciate every help :D. 

I tried that but i cant open these game.rxdata files. Do I need a specific Programm for that or something?

You don't open game.rxdata files. All you need to do is delete the one called game.rxdata and rename the highest numbered backup to that. Then when you open the game.exe file (i.e. the way you always open the game) it should have gone to a backup point and hopefully your error should be gone. 

so im not supposed to open this first folder with number and badges and so? because there is no folder only called game.rxdata for me.

Well i deleted this one and renamed the next highest number Game.rxdata and it didnt changed.

On 12/20/2018 at 4:58 PM, Oskar said:

so im not supposed to open this first folder with number and badges and so? because there is no folder only called game.rxdata for me.

Well i deleted this one and renamed the next highest number Game.rxdata and it didnt changed.

user/Saved games/Pokemon Reborn is where they should be

There should be something like this 133 - name of character - hours/minutes played - badges

yea im pretty sure i did it right now but its not working

thanks for the help tho.