2018 for Wolfy

Wolfox

This year was... interesting to say the least. Went into working pretty much fulltime after having a year worth of nothing, got my heart broken twice, might even have bordered on a depression a few times. but I'll be damned if this was not one of the best years I've had in a while (granted compared to last year that's extremely easy)

• Like 4

19 hours ago, Wolfox said:

This year was... interesting to say the least. Went into working pretty much fulltime after having a year worth of nothing, got my heart broken twice, might even have bordered on a depression a few times. but I'll be damned if this was not one of the best years I've had in a while (granted compared to last year that's extremely easy)

I'm glad you found a job- I hope it'll be a fulfilling experience for you 🙂

Yesterday I was talking with a friend about falling in love and related stuff. The past 10 years for me has been marked by an undying unrequited love and a fear for falling in love with someone else. Recently, I forfeited all possible hope on seeing the one person I ever loved again, and I feel I'm starting anew... but I still have the fear of repeating the same suffering. My friend says that it's better to experience love and have your heart broken later than it is to avoid it indefinitely. Can't say which is better since I've only experienced the latter, but take it as you will.

I'm glad you have a positive outlook, believing 2018 was one of your best years despite the hardships you went through. Here's to hoping 2019 will be even better 🍻

3 minutes ago, Candy said:

I'm glad you found a job- I hope it'll be a fulfilling experience for you 🙂

Yesterday I was talking with a friend about falling in love and related stuff. The past 10 years for me has been marked by an undying unrequited love and a fear for falling in love with someone else. Recently, I forfeited all possible hope on seeing the one person I ever loved again, and I feel I'm starting anew... but I still have the fear of repeating the same suffering. My friend says that it's better to experience love and have your heart broken later than it is to avoid it indefinitely. Can't say which is better since I've only experienced the latter, but take it as you will.

I'm glad you have a positive outlook, believing 2018 was one of your best years despite the hardships you went through. Here's to hoping 2019 will be even better 🍻

let me just tell you that having your heart broken is not something you should ever set out to do. But, it is better than always wondering "What if I did tell him/her?" for years on end

On 12/20/2018 at 4:49 PM, Wolfox said:

let me just tell you that having your heart broken is not something you should ever set out to do. But, it is better than always wondering "What if I did tell him/her?" for years on end

Or that same feeling and seeing them eventually (after months or years) start a relationship with someone else, and having to face it (and your lack of courage) continuously over a long period of time. Definitely not recommended.

7 hours ago, laggless01 said:

Or that same feeling and seeing them eventually (after months or years) start a relationship with someone else, and having to face it (and your lack of courage) continuously over a long period of time. Definitely not recommended.

you don't wanna know how many times I've gone through that. and also having to be happy for them, even though they're pretty much rubbing it in your face

13 hours ago, Wolfox said:

you don't wanna know how many times I've gone through that. and also having to be happy for them, even though they're pretty much rubbing it in your face

Well, good to know I'm not the only person failing at that 🙂 But besides that, congrats on your year, and hopefully you have some nice festivities to look forward to.