Talonflame or Alolan Marowak?

Nue

So I planned on using Alolan Marowak as my Fire type pokemon but I went to catch one of the fletchlings on the dock and ran into this little guy before I could save (Mostly cause I wanted a flame body mon for an egg I plan on nature farming). I caught him cause the shiny colors in this game are amazing.

Wow.png.8a862f7fdf50f86eee175fc1587dc369.png

If you can't tell the is a Brave nature at the moment. Should I use him later when I can change natures or just till I can get Marowak with a thick club. I do plan on leaving him on Rotation if I need to switch out for certain battles.

Though at the moment my team is:

Atlas the Careful Grotle

1359738536_Teamone.png.5b04197229261f008e0e75efb6536480.png

He is currently sitting in the back due to me about to fight the posion type leader.

Astral the Timid Vivillon

Astral.png.0149c95af9b27c2a6db6e3c7cca1cdd6.png

Mostly there cause of typing and I wanted compoundeyes to look for things later on. The ivs were also good.

Simba the Brave Litleo

mixed.png.eae57cb2226359deb799dfafabb10bc0.png

Here for typing and mostly cause I thought he'd be a good mixed attacking sub till I can get a main fire type. The ivs are one of the best I have gotten.

Skoll the Impish Rockruff

Woof.png.6b3fb747bacd272bed8289d410e0c35c.png

For any fire flying types that try to ruin my day. I do plan on using midday till I get someone better or I may keep him.

well it depends whether you think you need speed or some bulk, Marowak has a nice bonus of having an electric immunity (due to lightningrod) but you can't get one until much later in the game on your own. talonflame is pretty good but it's lost a lot of viability with the gen 7 gale wings nerf. Either way i can catch an alolan marowak for you later on, if you give me a level range you want i'll common candy it down to that level, and i can give you it and a thick club, and then you can experiment with both 🙂 

23 hours ago, Kaiserlucario66 said:

also i'm not sure if you'd fancy it (because it is a little bit busted, and it *is* banned to ubers by smogon), but i have a good few torchics from breeding a bunch, and  a good few speed boost ones there too. so if you fancy a speed boost blaziken or an alolan marowak+ thick club let me know 🙂 

I'd perfer to catch my own but thx anyway. Playing Rejvenation and idk how to get online with it. Mostly posting here cause Reborn and Rejvenation share the same site (Sorry in adance if its the wrong place lol).