• Nuzlocke run
    • other idea (tell me what :) )
    • other mono type
    • Mono Sheer Force run
  3. 3. Videos or Screenshots

• Videos
    • Screenshots

This poll is closed to new votes

Hy guys, I really want to do a new run here on Reju.

I know know, I already started a Mono Dark run here, but sadly can't continue it, cause lost my savefile 😞

I really enjoyed this game so much, so I want to enjoy the party with you guys 😛

But sadly can't decide me which run I shall start.

My thoughst are:

- A mono Poison run, I really enjoyed this type in my own runs, so why not a Mono run of this 🙂

- A mono steel run, this will be really hard, cause most of the steel Mons can I only get via the ONE mystery egg or the fossils or the others are very late in the game avaliable, but I would take this challenge 🙂

- A mono Fire or Ground run - what shall I say, favourite types for me 😛

- A new try in the league of the nuzlocke

- Other ideas from you guys

- Sheer Force run, I heard this idea sometimes ago and found this still really inresting 🙂

Let me now your ideas guys 🙂

1 hour ago, HellBoyOnEarth said:

Sounds intresting 😛

Just one question?, How shall I get all these Eevee's? ^^ Is there some how a Mod to get all Eevee's?

The Debug mode should allow you to get lv5 eevees. By getting the required stones/items for other evolutions, you can easily set up the run.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, HellBoyOnEarth said:

With a team like this?

Hide contents

917e50ba5d88031835af1f4893bbf5f7.jpg

Something like that yeah, though Liepard or even Zoura would be better choice for Chessur Cat, Liepard for colouration or Zourark for ability as it is known to be sneaky and disappear I totally think Zoura line can do that

Other options could include:

Lopunny would be a good choice for Hare/Rabbit as well as there is the March Have and the white rabbit

Though Vivlion isn't a butterfly it could work as well depending on what you want on your team and still look the part

,Perhaps even Silvally for the mad hatter as changing the memory on a shiny changes it's 'hat' or Haunchkrow

Noivern could be used as Jabberwok, while Exploud doesn't have the wings it has the right face like structure

Exploud for the BANDERSNATCH

Sandshrew/Sandslash/Kanto Pichu line for Doormouse

Alolian Ninetails/Riombee/Tsaeena white queen

Arcanine Bayard the blood hound

Jynx can be used as Queen of Hearts

Liligent for the morning Glory people

PS Love your choice of Roseraide

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Starry Knight said:

Something like that yeah, though Liepard or even Zoura would be better choice for Chessur Cat, Liepard for colouration or Zourark for ability as it is known to be sneaky and disappear I totally think Zoura line can do that

Other options could include:

Lopunny would be a good choice for Hare/Rabbit as well as there is the March Have and the white rabbit

Though Vivlion isn't a butterfly it could work as well depending on what you want on your team and still look the part

,Perhaps even Silvally for the mad hatter as changing the memory on a shiny changes it's 'hat' or Haunchkrow

Noivern could be used as Jabberwok, while Exploud doesn't have the wings it has the right face like structure

Exploud for the BANDERSNATCH

Sandshrew/Sandslash/Kanto Pichu line for Doormouse

Alolian Ninetails/Riombee/Tsaeena white queen

Arcanine Bayard the blood hound

Jynx can be used as Queen of Hearts

Liligent for the morning Glory people

PS Love your choice of Roseraide

I will keep this in my mind 🙂

it Sounds very intresting, sadly i am not the best story teller, but i will do my best for the run

This picture is not mine, I just searched on google for an alice in wonderland team^^

8 minutes ago, HellBoyOnEarth said:

I will keep this in my mind 🙂

it Sounds very intresting, sadly i am not the best story teller, but i will do my best for the run

This picture is not mine, I just searched on google for an alice in wonderland team^^

Ah, thought I'd be fun to do a themed team was all

• Upvote 1

Well... the poll is closed and we have:

a winner in the intense mode,

a double winner in a nuzlocke run and a poison monorun

a double winner in videos and Screenshots

So I am deciding me right now what I will start of this 2 runs. the result will you guys see later 😉