E18 Glass Factory

Kaiserlucario66

So i've just finished episode 18 and i think i may have messed up. to not spoil anything..

Spoiler

I just discovered by looking around online that you get the altarianite on one of the rooms of the upper floor, which i completely missed. I've already beaten hardy by this point and i'm not sure how (if it's even possible) to explore the factory again. Is it possible, or will i have to hope someone can trade me an altarianite they have no intention of using? 

Thank you in advance for any replies.
p.s i'm completely new to using the forums so i'm sorry if this was the wrong place to post

Edited by Kaiserlucario66

20 minutes ago, Kaiserlucario66 said:

So i've just finished episode 18 and i think i may have messed up. to not spoil anything..

Hide contents

I just discovered by looking around online that you get the altarianite on one of the rooms of the upper floor, which i completely missed. I've already beaten hardy by this point and i'm not sure how (if it's even possible) to explore the factory again. Is it possible, or will i have to hope someone can trade me an altarianite they have no intention of using? 

Thank you in advance for any replies.
p.s i'm completely new to using the forums so i'm sorry if this was the wrong place to post

It is possible. Though i don't really know if you can get Atarianite, due to the puzzle, needing espeon and glaceon. Try, and if you can't get it. I'll trade you one.

4 minutes ago, Deztrakon said:

It is possible. Though i don't really know if you can get Atarianite, due to the puzzle, needing espeon and glaceon. Try, and if you can't get it. I'll trade you one.

Ah the lack of espeon and glaceon was my main concern lol. i could get back in to the building itself but couldnt really do anything with that. and are you sure man? i don't want to impose or anything 

Just now, Kaiserlucario66 said:

Ah the lack of espeon and glaceon was my main concern lol. i could get back in to the building itself but couldnt really do anything with that. and are you sure man? i don't want to impose or anything 

It's ok. I don't like Altaria that much so i pretty sure i wont need it.