[E18] New Puzzle help!

ZedHanrick

Spoiler

I don't like asking for help but I'm generally stumped when it comes to puzzles like these. I'm doing the new Magic Square puzzle right now and I'm the type of person who until it's done it's just gonna bug me. I keep getting the first row generally done but then I can't get the rest done no matter what. My numbers unaltered are as follows..

496   125

583    779

241    638

Any help would be appreciated. 

14 minutes ago, ZedHanrick said:
  Hide contents

I don't like asking for help but I'm generally stumped when it comes to puzzles like these. I'm doing the new Magic Square puzzle right now and I'm the type of person who until it's done it's just gonna bug me. I keep getting the first row generally done but then I can't get the rest done no matter what. My numbers unaltered are as follows..

496   125

583    779

241    638

Any help would be appreciated. 

The Swordsman has a video on it if you would like me to link it? I'm terrible at puzzles

Just now, ZedHanrick said:
  Hide contents

If you could link it that would be great. They typically go over it WAY too fast and considering the puzzle seems to be different per person it may not help me. But it's worth a shot

I just paused between each set of 3 instructions