"NoMethodError"

Prinny

This is my first time posting. Honestly just made the account to show this- if I'm doing this wrong, please let me know and I'll do my best to fix it...

First image shows what I was doing before the game crashed. Healed my Pokemon up after fighting red-haired lady(forgot her name) and the screen is shaking because there's fighting going on in Blacksteeple. Mom walks with you, and you're supposed to fight the guards. I went back to heal up- I only had one pokemon left! 
So, I walk into the place and get healed up, and decided to talk to Mom. Because, dialogue. Have to check it out. After talking to her, trying to close the text box, I get this error.

I repeated the process a few times just to make sure that being in the house triggers it. As far as am I aware, in the place you spawn, you can talk to Mom just fine. Back track to this place, and apparently Mom gets angry for "ditching the prisoners" aka healing your pokemon.

Have not tested if not healing does anything
Have not tested talking to her in any other area BESIDES place you go to after defeating red-haired lady and this cozy little house. 

I think I'm on the most recent update? I have v10, and haven't seen any other version so I am assuming so.

Bug1.png

Bug2.png

there is a thread for such things

you help dev staff improve the game by reporting bugs, so please post it there.

as far as I know there is only one version of v10 online but yeah, bugs exist. as long as you can continue your gameplay i guess it's fine

Edited by ridiculus