Official Pokemon Map

Dypatome

Hi all.

As each new generation of Pokemon is released by Nintendo, a whole new region and Pokemon are brought into the spotlight. Many artists have come out with their interpretations of what the mythical world of Pokemon would look like if every region was fit onto a map, yet I can't seem to find one that connects every region well.

Over the holidays, I'd like to paint a Pokemon world map on my wall based on an artist's interpretation of the world. I've poked around for a few hours within the past week and I haven't found a map that has looks quite what I'm looking for. Have any of you seen a map that you think is fairly accurate? Here's what I'm looking for:

-Generations 1-6 must be included on the map. Gen 7 is completely optional

-The map must not be super detailed, it should look more like the in-game map from Gen 4 games (See here https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/File:Sinnoh.png }

-Route lines must be included on the map

And that's all. What is the best map you've seen that meets these criteria? Let me know with either the link or image here! I'll likely paint the best map right onto my bedroom wall.