New Year's Resolution Buddy

Walpurgis

This is my first time writing an announcement please be gentle.

It's almost that time of the year in which the big number changes and you realize you havent changed and feel bad because how could a dumb number beat you. Maybe you didn't have enough willpower, and that's annoying because how is one supposed to strenghten their willpower if they don't have enough willpower to properly train their willpower. Even if you can actually it it's kind of a hassle, isnt it? Like, there was this one thing about yourself you wanted to fix and it suddenly has become two (???) Outrageous, unfair.

But don't worry, my dear, I know your struggles. I can bestow upon you the power you need, at least as long as you are willing to give it in return. The thing goes like this: you PM me your resolution (don't worry im probably much more of a human wreck than you will ever be so no need to be ashamed) and I'll try to pair you with someone with a similar resolution. This person will become your resolution buddy and you become theirs.

Things resolution buddies do include (but are not limited to):
- Help. guide and motivate each other.
- Talk about your successes and struggles.
- Hold each other accountable.
- Check in on each other to make sure you're doing okay with your resolution.

If you want to join but you still have any kind of concern or doubt please let me know! 

The deadline to sign up is the Reborn Winter Revel, which -in case you don't already know- will be held on the 22nd of this month. The pairings will be announced during the event. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

On 12/14/2018 at 10:53 PM, Walpurgis said:

(don't worry im probably much more of a human wreck than you will ever be so no need to be ashamed)

the anti self-depreciation robot is gonna kick your door in, lía

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

No idea if I'm too late but here goes anyway.

My new years resolution is to control my anger and over all be less grumpy and toxic. Whether it's in a game or in my personal life I want to strive to improve my mental to be less negative like how I was when I first came here.