Mimikyu or Deino location?

Magus543

Mimikyu can be found on the basement of the Mirage Tower iirc (you have to break all the mirrors on the first floor and the last one would show you the way)

Deino requires you collecting 3 Dark Materials (One is in Iola Valley, I forgot the other two and I'm pretty sure they're out of the way / you need rock climb)

EDIT: I just realized this is the rejuvenation subforums! If you're asking about rejuv then they're not yet available, but if this was meant for reborn then yeah they are ^^

Yes, this is for Rejuvenation. I already have Hydreigon and Mimikyu for Reborn thanks to kind players. But the main page for Rejuvenation clearly shows a wild Mimikyu in a cave of some sort. Also the sprites in the folders show Hydreigon and Mimikyu.  i hate to be that kind of player, but is there an illegitimate way to get Mimikyu or Deino in my game? 

5 minutes ago, Magus543 said:

Yes, this is for Rejuvenation. I already have Hydreigon and Mimikyu for Reborn thanks to kind players. But the main page for Rejuvenation clearly shows a wild Mimikyu in a cave of some sort. Also the sprites in the folders show Hydreigon and Mimikyu.  i hate to be that kind of player, but is there an illegitimate way to get Mimikyu or Deino in my game? 

Yep this link brings you to a mod which allowes you to change your starter.

Edit: only the starter.

Edited by Raion

2 hours ago, Magus543 said:

Alright, thank you for your time. Hopefully an update will add them soon. The main page said all Pokemon were available.  Guess i'll have to make due. 

I believe the Mimikyu you saw is involved with the story/maybe belongs to someone else.

23 hours ago, Lord Drakyle said:

I believe the Mimikyu you saw is involved with the story/maybe belongs to someone else.

i meant on the main download page, it's shown on one of the photos that a wild Mimikyu lvl 35 has appeared. Won't lie being able to use Mimikyu and Deino, at the start of the game were big draws for me, as well as Reborn. i mean when the main page says 802 pokemon available, it tends to give ideas. i also checked the sprites and assumed that since Deino and Mimikyu were available on the files, that they were in the game. Any chance i could use those files to put them in my party?

Edited by Magus543

29 minutes ago, Magus543 said:

i meant on the main download page, it's shown on one of the photos that a wild Mimikyu lvl 35 has appeared. Won't lie being able to use Mimikyu and Deino, at the start of the game were big draws for me, as well as Reborn. i mean when the main page says 802 pokemon available, it tends to give ideas. i also checked the sprites and assumed that since Deino and Mimikyu were available on the files, that they were in the game. Any chance i could use those files to put them in my party?

dunno what ya mean about the files but sometimes the pictures are just for testing purposes (remembers Mega Rayquaza)

12 minutes ago, Lord Drakyle said:

dunno what ya mean about the files but sometimes the pictures are just for testing purposes (remembers Mega Rayquaza)

Well in the folder the game came with, there is a folder within the folder, that has the sprites as you say. i just thought that was proof, Hydreigon and Mimikyu were available,(even came with custom Shiny sprites.) So how many pokemon are actually available in this game?

Just now, Magus543 said:

Well in the folder the game came with, there is a folder within the folder, that has the sprites as you say. i just thought that was proof, Hydreigon and Mimikyu were available,(even came with custom Shiny sprites.) So how many pokemon are actually available in this game?

dunno the full availability list but the sprites are nessecary if someone in the game uses that pokemon.

• Global Mods
7 minutes ago, Magus543 said:

Almost every fangame has the sprites of all Pokemon in the game's Pokedex, even ones not available in the current episode. Pokemon Essentials comes with all the Gen 1-5 sprites, then the Reborn dev team did Gens 6-7 Pokemon sprites as those gens came out, which Rejuv uses.

If only the ones available had their sprites in, it'd be tedious to keep adding new ones every episode as Pokemon become available rather than just having them all in at once and not having to worry about it every development cycle. Plus as Drakyle said, there are trainers that might use currently unobtainable Pokemon. 

As someone who sometimes has trouble both with wording things and interpreting meaning from how things are worded, though, I agree that pictures and text can be misleading sometimes.