Lycanroc?

Meteordash

From the information I received, it seems that people say that you CAN get Lycanroc Dusk, and some say you CANNOT get Lycanroc Dusk in this game. I have constantly tried changing the time to 5 PM in game time and I have had no luck in turning my Rockruff into a Lycanroc Dusk form. Can somebody clarify whether it is in the game or not? And if so, what exactly am I doing wrong? (To change times, I am using the unreal time mod in the modpack for this game.)

Thanks in advance.

12 minutes ago, Meteordash said:

From the information I received, it seems that people say that you CAN get Lycanroc Dusk, and some say you CANNOT get Lycanroc Dusk in this game. I have constantly tried changing the time to 5 PM in game time and I have had no luck in turning my Rockruff into a Lycanroc Dusk form. Can somebody clarify whether it is in the game or not? And if so, what exactly am I doing wrong? (To change times, I am using the unreal time mod in the modpack for this game.)

Thanks in advance.

Sometime you can, You are supposed to be able to get it according to the developers though maybe disable and change computer clock to 5:01 and then try if not post it to troubleshooting, might be different for rejuvination then reborn though

Just tried changing my computers time to 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM and still nothing. This was done with and without the modpack enabled. Still the same result, it evolved into midday form instead. I should go to the Savefile troubleshooting thread for more answers, right?

1 minute ago, Meteordash said:

Just tried changing my computers time to 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM and still nothing. This was done with and without the modpack enabled. Still the same result, it evolved into midday form instead. I should go to the Savefile troubleshooting thread for more answers, right?

That's what I think, I haven't played much of Rejuv, I've only seen it be played by my BF a couple times

8 hours ago, Swampellow said:

Reborn has Dusk Lycanroc

Rejuv does not have Dusk Lycanroc (available)

That's false, as you can catch them in Goldenwood Forest post-Xen at any time of day. Fairly common, too. Though I can understand why this isn't common knowledge, as there really isn't much reason to head that way.