My soul is possessed by this devil my new name is Rain Man

princessyiris

blob.thumb.png.f2d8782e2838279b51cac22caf64a201.png

Never used rain much in competitive but it's been a blast, shoving all the NPCs around with my goon squad of wet buddies.

Can't wait to see what Episode 19 has in store. (Swampertite)

Right now, all I'm thinking is that I might go for a more offensive spread on Pelipper and Scizor, because I'm going balls to the wall offense and end up brute forcing my way past any threat that crops up. Trying to form a defensive backbone is tough because you're generally trying to play around a wallbreaker (or sweeper) that's getting boosts from the field. It might be easier to give up on gluing the team together and just go ham.

Probably not gonna get into online battling so I'm happy with this team. Plus I've got a full box of benched mons I can bring in to deal with specific threats come later gyms, so I'm ready for anything. 😤 Episode 19 better prove me wrong, Ame.

On a side note, to anyone struggling in the double battle gyms, Wide Guard completely poos on the AI. I have to force myself not to abuse it for 15 free turns at the start of the battle.