Total Episode Count?

Polokun

Hey, I was just wondering: Have the developers come up with approximately how many episodes the game will have when it's 100% finished? Obviously I'm not asking for when it will be totally finished, I'm just wondering if they have an idea as to exactly how much longer/bigger they plan on making the game.

Guest Relinquished
14 minutes ago, Polokun said:

Hey, I was just wondering: Have the developers come up with approximately how many episodes the game will have when it's 100% finished? Obviously I'm not asking for when it will be totally finished, I'm just wondering if they have an idea as to exactly how much longer/bigger they plan on making the game.

Upcoming episode is going to be the final one, packed together with postgame content. Don't hold your breath, though, it is going to take a while, until ready. Episode 19 will be our end.

6 hours ago, Josef said:

Unless Ame gets lazy and decides to split the content of Episode 19 into two more episodes.😜

I wouldn't be as a bad thing because there's a whole lot of content to cram up to 1 episode (subplots, secondary missions, Team Meteor Plot, Taka's Plot & Anna's wish, which could all three be tied up in one thing, plus Labradorra's extras + Saphira's Gym, and that alone would be enough for one episode, and then we've got Victory Rd and Elite 4 wich will be also one with Team Meteor's plot. Then you have to add postgame with all the legendaries and probably a challenge or two more...) But yeah, it's more probable to make the last one very long (As it will be the wait) and then ending it.

3 hours ago, kithas said:

I wouldn't be as a bad thing because there's a whole lot of content to cram up to 1 episode (subplots, secondary missions, Team Meteor Plot, Taka's Plot & Anna's wish, which could all three be tied up in one thing, plus Labradorra's extras + Saphira's Gym, and that alone would be enough for one episode, and then we've got Victory Rd and Elite 4 wich will be also one with Team Meteor's plot. Then you have to add postgame with all the legendaries and probably a challenge or two more...) But yeah, it's more probable to make the last one very long (As it will be the wait) and then ending it.

Hopefully with how many alpha/beta testers are available here, it won't be quite the buggy mess that Insugence's final release (which was just as full) was at times.