Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Pokesnax Availability

trippineverywhere

Question

I'm replaying the game after awhile. How available is pokesnax? I know you can buy it from a vendor at a specific point in the game... I'm more or less just wondering if I just wasted the pokesnax I had on this Grubbin in peridot ward because I know I want the Espurr in the same part of the game.

Also can pokemon with the pickup ability pick up Pokesnax?

I couldn't find any current up to date information on the majority of my questions 😛

5 answers to this question

Guest Relinquished

Right above the factory in which you get Ditto and team up with Amaria, there is a building in which you get Snubbull/Stufful. Outside of it, whenever weather is clear, is a NPC with a super market basket, selling Poke-Snax. Pickup ability also has a chance to yield one, randomly... Opal bridge Zigzagoon, Lower Peridot Ward clear weather Teddiursa, are good early game collectors.

Next point you get some, is the big Dept. Store in Obsidia, accessible right after cleaning Tangrowth Pulse.

• Global Mods

I think there's a vendor for them right from the start of the game in the top left of peridot? 

In general they're buyable from a bunch of places in the game and there should almost always be at least one available. outdoor ones might be time/weather affected though

7 hours ago, deathoftheflame said:

I'm replaying the game after awhile. How available is pokesnax? I know you can buy it from a vendor at a specific point in the game... I'm more or less just wondering if I just wasted the pokesnax I had on this Grubbin in peridot ward because I know I want the Espurr in the same part of the game.

Also can pokemon with the pickup ability pick up Pokesnax?

I couldn't find any current up to date information on the majority of my questions 😛

Don't forget Whismur, loved it but it's needed for the Dec quest and available only before 1st gym and needs a pokesnax