LF Several Pokemon

Destrakon

It anyone willin to help to get these pokemon?

Tsarenna or any of its pre-evolutions

Exploud or any of its pre-evolutions

Porygon 

Lunatone and Solrock

Solosis

Azurill

If so, just tell what do you want in exchange 🙂 Thanks.

Edited by Deztrakon

2 hours ago, Deztrakon said:

Porygon 

Lunatone and Solrock

Solosis

Azurill

If your still on in about 1h I can help you at a friend's house currently, if anyone else offers you any of them go ahead and take it

7 hours ago, Deztrakon said:

Porygon 

Lunatone and Solrock

Solosis

Azurill

You know you can always catch Porygon by bringing a Data Chip (im sure you can buy the Data Chips at 7th street) to the Onyx Trainer School, look on the 2nd floor and in the rooms for a flashing computer or something, interacting with it and putting the data chip in will initiate the battle with Porygon.

4 hours ago, Lord Drakyle said:

You know you can always catch Porygon by bringing a Data Chip (im sure you can buy the Data Chips at 7th street) to the Onyx Trainer School, look on the 2nd floor and in the rooms for a flashing computer or something, interacting with it and putting the data chip in will initiate the battle with Porygon.

I do have Data Chip and tried , but nothing happens..

6 hours ago, Deztrakon said:

Ehmm, u there? If so, what are you trading? :s

Sorry, haven't gotten home yet, I had meant to put 15h but somehow I messed up, I have one of each in the line I can give you

I am just getting home are you available in 5 min or so @Deztrakon

Porygon and Azurill will need to come from a different save file but everything else is ready

1 hour ago, Starry Knight said:

Sorry, haven't gotten home yet, I had meant to put 15h but somehow I messed up, I have one of each in the line I can give you

I am just getting home are you available in 5 min or so @Deztrakon

Porygon and Azurill will need to come from a different save file but everything else is ready

Im available now. What would you like in exchange for those pokemon @Starry Knight?

11 hours ago, Starry Knight said:

Do you have shroomish? or a decent crogunk if not anything random will work, sorry, notification didn't go off and was playing in Steam

I'vve got Shroomish, as for Crogunk i got one, but its a normal one. I can give you both if you want though. Crogunk Ivs are 8/22/1/12/9/9

7 hours ago, Starry Knight said:

I'll take shroomish, past that send me whatever you want, can't right away today though

Ok, no problem. Just tell whenever you up to do it.

EDIT: Also, sorry for asking, would you happen have Natu/Elgyem/Sigilyph/Tynamo spare for trade? Im tryin to complete Pokedex so, those are the ones tha i can't qet for myself since i missed them to capture in the storyline.  The ones remaining are Fossil pokemons that I'll try to get mining around. Thanks in advvice..

Edited by Deztrakon

8 hours ago, Deztrakon said:

Ok, no problem. Just tell whenever you up to do it.

EDIT: Also, sorry for asking, would you happen have Natu/Elgyem/Sigilyph/Tynamo spare for trade? Im tryin to complete Pokedex so, those are the ones tha i can't qet for myself since i missed them to capture in the storyline.  The ones remaining are Fossil pokemons that I'll try to get mining around. Thanks in advvice..

Just got home from work, on now

I can get you Natu

Elgyem, Siglyph and technically Tynamo are still in wild and catchable, Elgyem take a few ill fated dolls to the totem poll in beryl ward will cycle through a few pokemon also there can be 1 Natu there if you haven't any ill fated dolls in your bag. Sigilyph are in mirage tower and where you get gible, Tynamo's evolved form is underwater in the lake, do you want to try and capture those on your own or not?

Just now, Starry Knight said:

Just got home from work, on now

I can get you Natu

Elgyem, Siglyph and technically Tynamo are still in wild and catchable, Elgyem take a few ill fated dolls to the totem poll in beryl ward will cycle through a few pokemon also there can be 1 Natu there if you haven't any ill fated dolls in your bag. Sigilyph are in mirage tower and where you get gible, Tynamo's evolved form is underwater in the lake, do you want to try and capture those on your own or not?

I just got Elgyem, but Natu is impossible, that totem isa cycle between golett,elgyem and baltoy.. As for Eelektrik, i breacked my fingers trying to find it, but i didnt't.. i don't know if it has to be a especifically weather.. but Scyther was easiest to catch lol. So i would to trade it.. As for Sili, havent checked that location, guess ill try. So, for trade, i want the ones in the first post, (Solosis, Sorock, Lunatone etc.) Plus, Natu and Tynamo if youre willing to.

5 minutes ago, Deztrakon said:

I just got Elgyem, but Natu is impossible, that totem isa cycle between golett,elgyem and baltoy.. As for Eelektrik, i breacked my fingers trying to find it, but i didnt't.. i don't know if it has to be a especifically weather.. but Scyther was easiest to catch lol. So i would to trade it.. As for Sili, havent checked that location, guess ill try. So, for trade, i want the ones in the first post, (Solosis, Sorock, Lunatone etc.) Plus, Natu and Tynamo if youre willing to.

Okay I have most of them on one file, Azurill and Porygon I have on a different file if you still need a porygon

5 minutes ago, Deztrakon said:

Ok, perfect, just tell me whenever u are ready to trade also, are you sure you only want shroomish ?

So far yes, these 7 are coming from a run against someone they are all mons I'm not using anyways, I wanted Shroomish as my mystery egg was Bisharp the other two Azurill I specfically breed along with Marills some time ago and had like 5 boxes of them, Porygon though I have to breed from anther file

What's you user? I'm more or less ready

6 minutes ago, Starry Knight said:

So far yes, these 7 are coming from a run against someone they are all mons I'm not using anyways, I wanted Shroomish as my mystery egg was Bisharp the other two Azurill I specfically breed along with Marills some time ago and had like 5 boxes of them, Porygon though I have to breed from anther file

Does Porygon breed, even with Ditto, i was said that he doesnt..

My ID is Pudin.

Edited by Deztrakon

1 minute ago, Deztrakon said:

Does Porygon breed, even with Ditto, i meant that he doesnt..

My ID is Pudin.

It does with Ditto only, all genderless that are not mythical, Ledgendary or UB do

I'll request, ready when u are

Edited by Starry Knight

1 minute ago, Deztrakon said:

Ok, what is left is Pory, Natsu and Azurill. Btw, i tried to breed azurill with Azuamrill and  Marill and the came up being marill, d you know why this happpened? :s

Yes, you need Sea or wave insence to be held by Marill or Azumarill

I have Natsu in party then need to switch files to get Pory and Azurill

Let me Know when waiting