Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Is there a way to enter the second floor of most buildings?

reyzonpokemon

Question

Warning. New user here, so bear with me.

by the question, im referring to all these buildings attendants saying "we're sorry; admittance to the apartments is for tenants only" or "sorry, resident only past this area" or simply areas where you can see the stairs inside and doors outside the building. 

for example:

Spoiler

if you renovated the slums. you can send the magma gang leader to work there. Heck, i see him on the glass roof outside RIGHT NOW. is it possible for me to go up their? because i see the door outside and the stairs are clearly visible. Is there a way to access it via a quest or fully renovate reborn city or is it simply their for decorative purposes and are never meant to be explored? because when we entered Devon corp and that pesky rail was removed, that was REALLY satisfying to see that block removed.

Im simply curious if we can even enter these places now or will it be considered. I know full well how much work goes into this game, and programing more rooms for each building is a hassle. Ame, if you're reading this, Nice job. even if some puzzles made me cry.

Spoiler

Im still horrified by that super square puzzle *shivers*

1 answer to this question

There are places where you could potentially enter the building (Onyx & Beryl Ward, 7th street, Ametrine City, Agate...) but it's there usually to remark that, even though you're only visiting the lobby, that is a real building with other floors that you actually can't enter in because you're not living in there.