Pokemon Reborn Winter Party Tournament!

Azeria

• Veterans

1272398180_RebornLogo.png.b079c975131331

By semi-popular demand, there will now be a tournament held using Reborn's very own game Online features alongside the now traditional wonder trade events!

Back in the day these were par for the course, however as we've moved away from a primarily Pokemon community to a general gaming one, they've faded to obscurity. We decided to give it another run given the relative popularity of the game's online features though and the opportunity to make the most of the game's various field effects. With that said, let's get onto the rules!

Rules:

• Each participant must register 6 Pokemon. At minimum, at least one of which must be an Ice type. Aside from that, everything which is legally obtainable in the current episode of Reborn; Episode 18, is legal for use in this tournament.
  • To prevents bad luck from completely screwing you over, battles will be in a Best 2 out of 3 format.
  • The following fields will be randomly selected for each battle;
  • Burning, Forest, Water Surface, Icy, Snowy Mountain, Fairy Tale, Starlight Arena, Holy, Inverse, Flower Garden

The tournament will be held on December 22nd between 6-8 PM EST, that is 11PM - 1AM in GMT+1 standards.

That'll be all folks! I hope to see a lot of you participating on the 22nd!

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...
  • Veterans

As the tournament is tomorrow, please register your teams now. For the sake of clarity i'll repeat the rules once more;

Rules:

• Each participant must register 6 Pokemon. At minimum, at least one of which must be an Ice type. Aside from that, everything which is legally obtainable in the current episode of Reborn; Episode 18, is legal for use in this tournament.
  • To prevents bad luck from completely screwing you over, battles will be in a Best 2 out of 3 format.
  • The following fields will be randomly selected for each battle;
  • Burning, Forest, Water Surface, Icy, Snowy Mountain, Fairy Tale, Starlight Arena, Holy, Inverse, Flower Garden 

Please post a list of 6 Pokemon that you will be using in the tournament, one of which has to be an ice type. Moves are not to be specified, those are up to you.

• Veterans
Just now, DerogatoryTrainer said:

This seems fun. I'll be using these 6.

Do their levels matter? 'Cause I can grind for a bit if needed.

Online function auto scales the team to level 100, it's all good chief.

Also I can't actually see a team 👀

• Veterans
7 minutes ago, peden said:

I will go with:

Gardevoir (Mega)

Lucario

Gengar

Volcarona

Tyrantrum

Aurorus

How does the tournament work?

Best of 3 battles in matchups, single elimination. Tournament gets coordinated over at the Party's Discord server:
https://discord.gg/SNrpRn

Check it out!