Starters eggs

Destrakon

I dont know if this is posted in the right section..  but Im doinq the quest that requires starters eggs, buuuuut. All of my starters are male. tbh. Is there a way to qet starters egg breeding? Also, the only starter i need is Oshawott, is anyone willin to trade one?

Just now, Deztrakon said:

I dont know if this is posted in the right section..  but Im doinq the quest that requires starters eggs, buuuuut. All of my starters are male. tbh. Is there a way to qet starters egg breeding? Also, the only starter i need is Oshawott, is anyone willin to trade one?

you can breed starters with ditto for eggs as for Oshawott if memory servers, if you sided with the Aqua Gang then you can do a trade with some woman in Agate City for Oshawott assuming that my memory isn't going bad.

Just now, N1Dude said:

Oshawott can be traded for a ledian i think in agate city. 

Not sure about this though but iirc you should be able to get the oshwawott from someone there.

What were your problems while breeding with ditto? I mean you put a pokemon in the daycare, a ditto, make like 200(?) steps and there you have it. A pokemon egg.

I'll try again if it works. Cuz I tried with Serperior and it didnt. Nou, that woman says it going back to her books... Nothing more.

I don't know how to open a treat but wtf is with the difficultness with this game?
I have fought a 30 times the first gym to level up, because there are not any training spots, yea lvl 3 pokémon that give 15xp points.
I can be busy grinding for 100 hours before I finish the first gym, and that the voltorb (and I suppose that Electrode too, haven't battled him yet) have explosion is absurd, like "to keep the game harder".
Great game, but impossible to play, like rejuvenation.. 

Do you have any tips to beat this first ridiculous gym?  
My team: Popplio lvl 20 , Grimer lvl 19, Zigzagoon lvl 18, Noibat lvl 9 (can't train it nowhere properly.)

Or is it just grinding 100s of hours per gym? because I am not willing to spend 1800 hours on gyms only and then the rest of the game..
All other Pokémon games I already completed and beaten so I tried Rejuvenation, but this seemed a better one to begin with, but I am not willing to grind for 1800 hours...

1 hour ago, qazqaz said:

I don't know how to open a treat but wtf is with the difficultness with this game?
I have fought a 30 times the first gym to level up, because there are not any training spots, yea lvl 3 pokémon that give 15xp points.
I can be busy grinding for 100 hours before I finish the first gym, and that the voltorb (and I suppose that Electrode too, haven't battled him yet) have explosion is absurd, like "to keep the game harder".

My team: Popplio lvl 20 , Grimer lvl 19, Zigzagoon lvl 18, Noibat lvl 9 (can't train it nowhere properly.)

Or is it just grinding 100s of hours per gym? because I am not willing to spend 1800 hours on gyms only and then the rest of the game..
All other Pokémon games I already completed and beaten so I tried Rejuvenation, but this seemed a better one to begin with, but I am not willing to grind for 1800 hours...

There's a trainer in the grand hall each day you can battle for exp and money, I tend to have a team of 6 with a variety of Pokemon, breaking or changing fields help my favorite are Tuesdays but the squitle squad isn't bad either

In Peridot ward at night you can find Joltik or Grubbin in one of the apartments

If you have pokesnax espurr/minchinno are a viable choice

Teddiursa through hide and seek comes at lvl 15 and an egg move usually

You can also get Munna if you want for a bibareal

Blitzeal, tynamo, panpour/sear, igglybuff, gulpin, budew are all decent choices in there own ways as well

I loved Goldeen with lightning rod on my team for her you while your at it grab the insence to boost it's water power you can get it in a hidden pool in lower peridot just above the station just save before you fish there so you can soft reset for a good Goldeen

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, qazqaz said:

There is always a repeatable battle trainer in grand hall for training, i would recommend a FULL team for battling any Gym Leader and if ya want my opinion, for gyms 1 and 2 toxic spikes or some other way to poison their mons will help you out of which im sure Trubbish is a good option, though finding ways to neutralse their field advantage also helps, for Julia's field is memory serves Mud Sport will break it meanign ya battling her without field effects then and like Starry Knight said, Goldeen with lightning rod will be invaluable.

That aside hijacking someone's thread for an unrelated question lets, Team Showcase would be where you would have wanted this question i think and making a thread like this, just look near the top of the page for something like Start New Topic button.

• Upvote 1